Status
Not open for further replies.

Inforcer

I actually wanted to keep my mouth shut about them, but now they pissed me off, so here it goes:

di-PKAH.png

I will post the detailed story later on ... you will NEVER use them again ;)

10 comments
Correction, I have emptied my PayPal and Credit Card and PayPal can go fuck itself if they rule in THEIR favor ;)

BTW: I did not dispute anything ... THEY did! They paid me and then they disputed ... lol

And also, all files uploaded were GPL and NOT illegal. Seriously.

Last edited:
Update: They just opened disputes for ALL the payments they ever sent me. How PATHETIC!! lol

Update /2: I escalated both disputes to claims now and I am preparing Screenshots of my earnings etc (I had a gut feeling that they would try to scam me) and email corrrespodence to prove to PayPal that they are trying to scam me out of my earnings. Pathetic ...

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

They just removed one Dispute/Claim but the other one is still open. There I was, thinking that my problems with those people were finally over, when they paid my in full and closed my account ... and now they suddenly start disputing PayPal Transactions from last year ...

Anyone else here who used FileSwap and now got Disputes in PayPal??

Correction, I have emptied my PayPal and Credit Card and PayPal can go fuck itself if they rule in THEIR favor ;)

BTW: I did not dispute anything ... THEY did! They paid me and then they disputed ... lol

And also, all files uploaded were GPL and NOT illegal. Seriously.

Whats you website URL ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back