Status
Not open for further replies.
because you get 25$/1000 downloads +15$ for premium, it will be nice if someone posted a payment proof or something, becuase this host is to good to be true!

the only thing I'm afraid of is the 1 month payment delay so I will work 1 month at least and if they scam me I wasted not only a few days but a lot... anyway I got very much result in google searching their site, mostly file folders, which is interesting because I didn't find any good or bad respond about them on the whole internet

I stopped using it I got too afraid of wasting my time sorry guys :D

well I just deactivated myself and they simply doesn't send reactivation mail x) not a good experience, I felt that I just made that money too simple

Last edited:
"All unique downloads from visitors, free users, and premium users will be credited to your account..."

This means that downloads are counted 1 per ip per 24 h for every type of user ? :-?

omg why I cancelled business there but I simply earned unreal amounts in a few days :S

I inactivated my account with active premium and they didn't send the reactivation code ever :D I requested it many times

Thread re-opened and moved.

This is a discussion thread only, we're not aware whether FileSwap reps are on WJunction, if they are we'd advise them to create an official thread in the file host section.

Thanks.

after the reactivation of my account they've just paid me properly the amount I made before deactivating it, good experience for me

fsw.png

7ef804893a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back