Filestab is certainly a scam site now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xrat

It's about time for them to pay out , instead of geting paid, my account get teminated.
I shouldn't have used filestab since they closed their support forum.

Here is the email they sent to me.
" We are sorry to inform that your account has been terminated from filestab.com, We are sorry, but your account is involved in potential high risk & involved in some kind of fraud. We have reviewed your account & decided to terminate your account.
"

"in some kind of fraud" huh ? lol

It's the same scam just like x7.to !

Stop using it , or you will regret !

58 comments
Will hotfile terminate your acc for copyright ?
Will megaupload terminate your acc for copyright ?
Will fileserve terminate your acc for copyright ?

Only scam site like filestab will terminate your acc for copyright !

By reading this:

"We are sorry to inform that your account has been terminated from filestab.com, We are sorry, but your account is involved in potential high risk & involved in some kind of fraud. We have reviewed your account & decided to terminate your account."

You can tell that the owner has terrible comprehension of the English language and which therefore means, he or she, is not a real company nor mature.

Stick with the real guys!

filestab is fake. 100% sure.

My account got terminated with same email message.

I have open source softwares uploaded in it... WhereTF does copyright involves here ???

100% normal downloads.. no leeching involved...
Fucking Lame! Close your site Filestab..stop stabbing uploaders..

filestab is fake. 100% sure.

My account got terminated with same email message.

I have open source softwares uploaded in it... WhereTF does copyright involves here ???

100% normal downloads.. no leeching involved...
Fucking Lame! Close your site Filestab..stop stabbing uploaders..

Your still breaking copyright infringement laws. Your not allowed by law distribute open source material without the owners permission. eg Google Chrome, FireFox, VLC Player, PHPBB, iTunes etc. Their all free but your not allowed distribute them as you gain financially from their downloads.

What they did is perfectly legal and within their rights. What you did isn't.

it is a scam 100%,if every company was closing accounts for copyright then we wouldn't have anywhere to upload,for example RS is fighting all day,everyday for copyright.they delete our files after report..why not ban??also in FS and HF..

Don't try any new file hosting site that popups like that..stick with the real ones..don't get blind from the money!!

ah if that is the case.. there would be no one who would be uploading anything... no one has "Rights" completely on anything.. FILESTAB Ultimately SUX ... They will have a painful death.

the truth is that you uploaded copyrighted materials and thats the end of story. fileserve can terminate your account whenever they want too. (just look at your DMCA removed files column)

it is a scam 100%,if every company was closing accounts for copyright then we wouldn't have anywhere to upload,for example RS is fighting all day,everyday for copyright.they delete our files after report..why not ban??also in FS and HF..

Don't try any new file hosting site that popups like that..stick with the real ones..don't get blind from the money!!

so true B-)

I wonder what filestab owner feels when he found this thread.. his a member of WJ right? if so.. it would be awesome.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back