Filesonic Should Pay In Libery Reserve ?

Filesonic Should Pay In Liberty Reserve ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

anantgupta

For me Its the best option to get paid in.
I know many forex traders and exchangers which exchange $1LR for 46-48INR.
It is used by many people on the scene too + most secured form of online transactions.

Its better than Paypal(playing games with us :(),Alertpay(damn !! lot of taxes) or WMZ(who use this ??).

I asked the same to filesonic support but they said they will add this option if other users also want this.Thats why made a poll here :)

Hoping you all will click yes :D

24 comments
To be honest, I do not really care but i'd assume it would be better for you and fileserve, it would better for you because you get paid and fileserve because they can hit an other audience.

wire (bank) transfer or check (but i personally hate checks... because it takes ages before you get the money), paypal and alertpay should do it. ;)

never tryed liberty reserve before... :S

i don't know what the is the use of LR ? we can withdraw most of the sites host don't accept LR

so whats the use, suppose if there no exchanger means the money wasted ?

i don't know what the is the use of LR ? we can withdraw most of the sites host don't accept LR

so whats the use, suppose if there no exchanger means the money wasted ?

There is nothing from libertyreserve but there are many trusted sites which exchange LR in BANK or WU at good rate.

Just look around and see :)

Most of the Forex Trading sites use LR as the payment option so you can find many people around :) if you dont get anyone just let me know. :)

There is nothing from libertyreserve but there are many trusted sites which exchange LR in BANK or WU at good rate.

Just look around and see :)

Most of the Forex Trading sites use LR as the payment option so you can find many people around :) if you dont get anyone just let me know. :)

Hm thats cool if there is a way then my vote for Yes :)

btw i have alertpay and i am happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back