Status
Not open for further replies.

killeramy

how to upload file on filesonic as a filesonic premium link. i mean to say ,what is filesonic premium link. how is it useful.

8 comments
Even I never understood the meaning of premium link, or how to use it.

be87eab195.jpg

You can set any uploaded link in filesonic to be only downloaded by Premium Users.
Many users use this trick to get sales from there download. Though sharing of these type of urls is banned in many forums
You can set them from filesonic filemanager as shown in above screenshot by devilboy

mmmm now i understand how the work of sales going on and iam asking my self why those have 15 sales per day iam working on it damn thnkx

First of all it's upto you that in which size you want the premium link either its 400mb+ or 1gb+ You can set the limit in My Accounts>Settings area, Now if you upload a file larger than 400mb for example you set the limit to 400mb for free users, Then whenever a user will try to download the file it wll say "For Premium Users Only"

Now The Main Point To Make A Premium Link = "Bad Uploader"

To get sales some cheap uploaders make premium links, to force users to purchase a premium account even for a 700mb DVDRip! Else it has no other facilities, set your limit to 1gb and upload 950mb rar files if u do huge works, you'll shine more
sun.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back