Status
Not open for further replies.
44 comments
eee.
filesonic is awsome if you have many downloads and it`s best place for tv shows.
They pay allways one time and upload via ftp. Now it works perfectly.

Filesonic pays on time that is for sure ......the only problems is that there download speeds suck big time.......and remote upload feature is pathetic....It was good when they used to call themselves Sharingmatrix..

One thing i don't get is individual file stats are no longer available. One can no longer see how many times a file has been downloaded in file manager

.. but you can see all daily stats in statistics.
Second they pay for all completed downloads not even one per ip/day but really all.
3rd. They have speeded up downloads for free users.
U have great ftp now so you don`t need a remote.

Filesonic pays on time that is for sure ......the only problems is that there download speeds suck big time.......and remote upload feature is pathetic....It was good when they used to call themselves Sharingmatrix..
Yes they pay on time (sarcasm). They just added 15$ to my acc after 10 weeks. They have great e-mail support - 0 answer to my 6 e-mails but i wait only 10 weeks so maybe they will answer in next year. They fixed many bugs. FTP work great now. If you are looking for site to upload go to fileserve cuz they are so much better.

I don`t know why you ppl don`t look in this way. That users download from best hosting company that works for them not for us.
So.....
I don`t like HF couse for me it works crapy.

Yeah try to upload sth from europ at rush hours.
Mayby FS have low speeds but at least that works normal.... rather than crapy HF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back