Filesonic Files Backup Scheme 3 (no software required)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joskin2010

Based on VipKing's Filesonic Files Backup Scheme 2 (no software required) thread, I searched for a better way to download the filesonic stuff in a slot and I got the answer. Thanks for Vipking's effort and our steps are alike in the beginning.

3 easy steps to get link (thanks for vipking's photo and steps <3)
iz8789.jpg

1. choose all folder
2. enter "." fullstop
3. press ENTER key

=====================

how to extract the link
please install add on downthemall!
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/downthemall/
===================

2. choose 500 file per page
3. right-click on the webpage, and you should be able to find DownThemAll! option to choose after installation of the add on

4. a window pops up and you can find all downloadable links here. Please sort the links by clicking 'description'

5. then find a category in the 'description' column called 'Download-Download'. there should have all your 500 links :P

6. select what file you want (I personally selected all 500 links btw B-)) and click start
7. finally all links are lined up for downloading. :D

I hope this can help those who got tonnes of files to be backed up from filesonic (like me :D).

10 comments
thanks for sharing. i also used DownThemAll

i recommend guy saves the link to excel files first, and choose which files u want

it is easy to extract all the link, filesize, filename

Thanks. But today I found almost half of my files disappeared from the file manager. Maybe they have started deleting files now. Some were my personal stuff like photos and research materials.:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back