FileSonic discussion thread. We want our money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought owning a site was like having a job when did that change?
people own sites and now they have to terminate those sites thats a serious situation right there to me. Personally I know people who was posting their own personal songs & videos on filesonic now that option is CLOSED. Some members of fsc was uploading personal content thats what I believe people here tend to forget..

The party is over.
you had to know that the bitlocker business was a grey area
Now the best thing to do is to wait a bit and see what happens.

[trollface]

I'm with M.D House, yeah whatever we earned that money by uploading illegal content, but that also takes a lot of hard work and investment and we want our money.

Last edited:
Get a job? Are you moron? A real moron? Fucking stupid moron? A HUGE MORON?

If this is so easy in your country WHY THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK are you think that this is the same situation in the other countries???

What a DAMN IDIOTS!!!

reported
if mods wont say anything then i'll tell you personally btw you dont seem to be from 3rd world country,maybe some sort of trashed country where they cant even afford food,oh poor guy lost his job,my sympathies
LMAO

I can't complain about Filesonic and Fileserve. It was very good while it lasted. I totally understand the reasons behind this sudden shut down.

And I wouldn't whine either. I earned money to buy things I loved (CDs, vinyls, etc.), and I owe it to Filesonic and Fileserve.

It's time to move on.

Reported? The little kid wants his toy for sleeping. Go and fcuk yourself. I don't care if you report me or not. Don't really care about you fgaot.

And about my country... You can call it whatever you want - trashed, trolled, fucked, shitty, but what the fuck are you want here, you damn, seriously damaged moron? You want to mocking the people who have nothing to eat?

Damn, I wish you die of starvation one day.

im6wax.png

Does seem like hish is still alive lol...

It seems that for some if the uploader aunq response to what was to follow.

Get a job? Are you moron? A real moron? Fucking stupid moron? A HUGE MORON?

If this is so easy in your country WHY THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK are you think that this is the same situation in the other countries???

What a DAMN IDIOTS!!!

Please move to a better country

Stand up against the laws of copyright, or one day you will pay the air you breathe

crime is when you kill someone
so copyright is shit came from rich people to earn more money from us

MD House - are you for real?

Sure you're pissed off because you've lost money but you made money from stealing other people's copyright. Be thankful for what you earned - it was good whilst it lasted.

You claim - "We are HUMANS! So, we should be treated as HUMANS!!!"

You didn't think that when you were ripping other peoples money and stealing their hardwork. It's all relative - perhaps you've been denying someone else food to live. Not all content owners are Hollywood millionaires.

Time to find another living - try coding which you can bid tenders for. That's probably too much like hard work though I guess?

Reported? The little kid wants his toy for sleeping. Go and fcuk yourself. I don't care if you report me or not. Don't really care about you fgaot.

And about my country... You can call it whatever you want - trashed, trolled, fucked, shitty, but what the fuck are you want here, you damn, seriously damaged moron? You want to mocking the people who have nothing to eat?

you are seriously very funny
fuck you and go fuck yourself

Sell yourself,

I would
64ae5722cd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back