Filesonic Deducted My Money Because OF subcription what to do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianmoviefans.info

Banned
Banned
Hi

Filesonic Deducted My Money Because OF subcription what to do ?

i cheak my paypal today and seen 15 $ deducted for collabration plan :(

and what to do now for get refund ?

should i call paypal ?
or make a dispute ?

please give sujjection :)

20 comments
It was a joke, dispute it with PayPal, it's not like they are going to tell PayPal you used their service for illegal content.

Contact FSO and see if they will refund it. A paypal dispute is dirty as you subscribed to it and asked for the services to be recurring.

It's unlikely that you will get your money back.

For the first month, however, if you open a dispute. It's unlikely that they would reply to PayPal.

You win the dispute and get a full refund.

Last edited:
Cancel any remaining subscription with Paypal then start a dispute straight away! Dont bother contacting FS because they wont answer. Tell PP that you have contacted FS on several occassions and escalate the dispute tomorrow or the next day. You should get your money back within the week! Good luck.

Dude most of them here are idiots here. If u can't help, just don't comment.

Mate open a dispute and write to paypal:

"Hi somehow filesonic deducted $$ from my account, i don't know how it happend.

Please refund the amount."

You'll get your money 100%.

That's what i used to do when i used to use paypal.

Do that, you'll get money 100% guarantee.

Thats bull! @SpmHosting.... I have personally done this twice with two filehosts! The last one was Fileserve... they didnt reply to any mails I sent so I escalated the dispute and got my money within 4 days! The second was with zevera.com....

Thats bull! @SpmHosting.... I have personally done this twice with two filehosts! The last one was Fileserve... they didnt reply to any mails I sent so I escalated the dispute and got my money within 4 days! The second was with zevera.com....
you were lucky there. a few of my friends were failed to convince paypal on this one.

Heres the Paypal resolution reciept....
gi0Ha.png

yeah i got this problem too with fileserve and paypal decided to take a side with me because fileserve didn't respond.

on most of dispute cases, if the other party is unresponsive then the favor would definitely fall to your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back