Filesonic.com - New Advanced Statistics -When you try it, you can't live without it

Status
Not open for further replies.

FileSonic Hish

Banned
Banned
Hi guys,

I would like to let all of you know that we have released a brand new advanced statistics page that is very helpful to every one of you!

You will have so much details about your earnings, therefore you will be able to analyze which site, country or file brings you the most earnings!

I Strongly suggest everybody to utilize it, as it will guarantee you maximum earnings.

Here are a few screenshots:

[slide]http://i54.tinypic.com/28tay5u.png[/slide]

[slide]http://i51.tinypic.com/6iek21.png[/slide]

Regards,

Hish

19 comments
i tried it yesterday and i'm very like it ,i wonder can filesonic help me upgrade my account from free user to premium ? now i uploaded some file and somebody downloaded it
________
Pregnant Movie

Last edited:
Hey .. btw Filesonic support are you Hish?

I like the advanced statistic tab... find it very helpful especially if i'm on PPS.

I currently use hotfile, fileserve and filesonic...

I started using filesonic because it displayed me more data and i was able to tell what is better suited for my traffic.

I only use hotfile because i have a lot of files stored there and with that stupid hotlinking rule it makes it more difficult to move files.

I liked fileserve because i maximized my earnings at the beginning but im starting to doubt it since i see my results with filesonic.

Aside from being a nicer displayed then the basic stats .. how can i utilize the advanced stats to further optimize my uploading/posting technique?

Hey .. btw Filesonic support are you Hish?

I like the advanced statistic tab... find it very helpful especially if i'm on PPS.

I currently use hotfile, fileserve and filesonic...

I started using filesonic because it displayed me more data and i was able to tell what is better suited for my traffic.

I only use hotfile because i have a lot of files stored there and with that stupid hotlinking rule it makes it more difficult to move files.

I liked fileserve because i maximized my earnings at the beginning but im starting to doubt it since i see my results with filesonic.

Aside from being a nicer displayed then the basic stats .. how can i utilize the advanced stats to further optimize my uploading/posting technique?

Hey Biz..

I am Hish :)

1) you can hover with the mouse over the map and see from which countries you get most sales or downloads. Then you can click on "view report" and this will show you much more details.

2) Then there is the graph that shows you your earnings per day (great visual help)

3) The pie charts under "Number of sales" and "number of downloads" can show you which country group gets your the most sales or downloads (percentage). This way, you will know which country groups generates you more earnings, so you can post in sites targeted to those countries.

4) In the same pie chart that I spoke about in #3, you can select "by file size" .. This will show you the # of sales and the # of downloads by file size group... This will help you decide weather smaller or larger files generates you more earning.

5)The charts that say "Earnings from sales" and "Earnings from downloads" can show you the $ amount of how much you earned per country group, or you can select "by file size" and it will show you earnings by file size... Again, it will help you decide on what or where to post your files to maximize your earnings!

6) And finally, the "Top performing Links" will show you the most popular files that you have... you can show earnings in $ value or the # of downloads and sales... you can choose that from the top right corner... On top of that, you can also sort by sales earnings or download earnings.

7) In the list I mentioned ion #6, you can click on the file and you will be able to see file details... Such as : the date it was created, if it has a password, a graph of the earnings from that specific file and the referral of the sales from the file.

These tools will help you maximize your earnings, trust me :)

Any other questions you got, just post them here please .

Regards,

Hish

Its neat and very informative. Btw, when do you guys planning to add email verification for changing payment info and password?

Top Performing Links - they are shown incorrectly..files that have earned $0 are also there..While files that im sure have earned more than $0 are not..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back