FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'new' file hosters are all located in Hong Kong.

Good luck in suing Hong Kong firms using US Law.

Um, company might be registered in HK, but physical servers are in USA and EU...seizure, looking into logs, who where what....hm
REally, these new laws, that are going to be introduced as 'safety for your kid on the internet' crap, are scary. They will do anything to push them trough. Even naming them badly, so no one can reject them, because of their name.

Last edited:
Hi Gerner2010 & cvrle77 !

This is irrelevant to us. Irrelevant in the sense that we are completely different products and do not operate in the same market.

Best Regards,

Hish

hi guys I have a problem with the FSO, throws me that my IP is blocked, after 1-2 minutes Log In normal. Is it a bug because do not have two accounts, one account I have? What is the problem?

I also had this problem,

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (90.223.***.*** XFF: 2.126.***.***) and have been temporarily blocked.

I havent got a clue why

Hi Hish and Jake,

http://www.rlslog.net/hotfile-ordered-to-share-user-data-with-the-mpaa/#more-148650

I am kind of worry after hearing that HOTFILE has been ordered by court to give out IP addresses of their top 500 affiliates. I just want to know if you guys get into an lawsuit with MPAA like hotfile did, would you guys give out the information on the affiliates such as their IP location because I am within the top 500 affiliates. Also, I would like to know where filesonic is based?

Hi tinhead

It was an error from our side... We placed something new to catch more abusers (multiple failed logins) ... I think we created a bug while doing it.. It is fixed now:)

Best,

Hish

FTP working fine :)

I just got the payment :). Thanks for the payment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back