FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
some files where i go to download them say that have an error

Most likely those files have been removed due to DMCA copyright or the file's been removed. You can use the link checker to see if the file exist before downloading them.

can someone confirm if stats are working fine?
I can see a suddenly and big drop since yesterday.

It's a Monday, people usually work or go to school rather than stay home. It's not a surprise to see download drop on a weekday.

so Jake please tell us how to earn money ..if every files after 10min are delet because of DMCA ... ?????

i think filesonic go down slowly , because every day files are delet more faster ...
i think in futer filesonic will deleat files ...that are not share :))

its true jack ?

so Jake please tell us how to earn money ..if every files after 10min are delet because of DMCA ... ?????

i think filesonic go down slowly , because every day files are delet more faster ...
i think in futer filesonic will deleat files ...that are not share :))

its true jack ?
You have a point, but they don't have a choice, or you want them to become the next hotfile? I sure don't.

629ea3.jpg

I'm using Netherlands Remote Desktop :(

Does any one else has the same problem ?
Everything's been smooth but all of a sudden, things went south. It's been hours and I've tried reuploaded several times but no hope. Jake, let me know,
Thanks

jack i konw the TOS ...but tell me pls why like 1-2 month a go everithing was ok ?
i mean ...the files don't delet after 10min ...
the asnwer its that you ignor for us or somthing ... no ? or what ?

why the TOS don't was applied from the beginning?
these things make me very much thought ...

and another think ...this ToS its only a joke ..be seriously beacouse all files on filesonic are against the TOS . so do not try to fool me

Last edited:
629ea3.jpg

I'm using Netherlands Remote Desktop :(

Does any one else has the same problem ?
Everything's been smooth but all of a sudden, things went south. It's been hours and I've tried reuploaded several times but no hope. Jake, let me know,
Thanks

There seems to be something wrong with the connection to EU. If you can PM me your ftp log then I can send it to the ITs to have them check it out.

jack i konw the TOS ...but tell me pls why like 1-2 month a go everithing was ok ?
i mean ...the files don't delet after 10min ...
the asnwer its that you ignor for us or somthing ... no ? or what ?

why the TOS don't was applied from the beginning?
these things make me very much thought ...

and another think ...this ToS its only a joke ..be seriously beacouse all files on filesonic are against the TOS . so do not try to fool me

Because 2 months ago we didn't implement the new Digital Fingerprint system. So we were removing files manually, which took a bit longer than we'd like. With the new Digital Fingerprint, it is able to trace the file asap to see if it is copyright material or not.

ToS might be a joke to you, but every other company in the world work based on their own Terms and service. Just because it benefits you doesn't mean we have to ignore it. Sadly we're not ready to compromise our company just because people feel that it's OK to pirate movies and music.

You obviously do not know the ToS if you're asking me why are we removing copyright files.

There seems to be something wrong with the connection to EU. If you can PM me your ftp log then I can send it to the ITs to have them check it out.

Because 2 months ago we didn't implement the new Digital Fingerprint system. So we were removing files manually, which took a bit longer than we'd like. With the new Digital Fingerprint, it is able to trace the file asap to see if it is copyright material or not.

ToS might be a joke to you, but every other company in the world work based on their own Terms and service. Just because it benefits you doesn't mean we have to ignore it. Sadly we're not ready to compromise our company just because people feel that it's OK to pirate movies and music.

You obviously do not know the ToS if you're asking me why are we removing copyright files.

Without warez you wouldn't have a business.

But your abuse report is broken anyway, i can report a bunch of links and claim I'm the owner and they would be deleted, and that's annoying since people go around doing that.

LMAO, dudes you put filesonic in a difficult situation RIGHT now. you know how much will movie companies lawyers want to see that? Stop for the sake of everyone , if we gonna continue the next company sued will be filesonic, and they will have 2 possibilities: close up aff program like rapidshare, or shut down every account with DMCA complain like hotfile. Use your brain and cover your tracks if you gonna use ilegal materials but stop cry like babies because someone delete your STOLEN material.
Damn.

you ar all ready compromise all on filesonic its against the TOS ..and all pirate warez... ..movie music ...
you know that but you don't want to admit .

I sent a private message to 2 times. But the problem continues.

USA location web upload so slow 2/3 mbit. But ftp 17 20 mbit/s :s

Please fixed USA web upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back