FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I click on Dashboard Outstanding payment due on next payout day: $150.13 showing and when I add my 20th Aug earning which 17.29 then it become total - 167.42

but unpaid in USD = $167.92

So I don't think 21stats correctly counting. I get less downloads in filesonic compared to 19th Aug. And I know on 20th Aug it will be 200 downloads more than 19th Aug.

I have posted it so many times but still some guy are worrying about stats. Check the detail stats 0/0 of today date you will see everything and on dashboard see payment summary is updating :) Check my prevous posts guys.

And one more think I notice. If you set your last 7 days earning i.e. 2011-08-13 to 2011-08-19 the total amount earned is less than your Dashboard outstanding payment due on next payout day.

Last 7 days earning is 146.02$ and dashboard outstanding payment due on next payout is 150.13$

Go to Advance Statistics and put your Mouse pointer on todays graph and you will se Today's earning and move pointer to yesterday date ad you will see yesterday. Dont worry everything will be fine. There is nothing to Panic.

I think everything will be "all right" finally, obviously. But I really want to know what's going on behind all this. They must be doing / trying to do some stat-related manipulations, or stats frozen won't be happening in the first place. We don't know if it's a test running of new rip-offs, well hopefully not. And the sad part is, we will never know.

c1294b35.png

Relax guys, go check your advanced statistics page and you can see today's earnings ... sheesh stop accusing FSC , everything will be fine soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back