FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Filesonic Jack
Then please ask Hish about this problem.

Hey shahm19,

This problem has been discussed over and over again. If you wish you can PM him personally and ask, but i don't think the answer will be any different.

Hias, im going in vacations to another country, can i log into my filesonic account without beeing banned?

Yup, that is not a problem.

Last edited:
@ Filesonic Jack
then please tell me from which popular filehost i can RU to filesonic without premium account. bcz i have only FS premium.

Last edited:
hi
when i remote upload from uploading.com it tells me ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins
my account logins are corect!!!!

even if i login with my premium account i dont have full speed, i download with around 150kb/s, and thats like 20% of my possible speed.

fsc to fs remote upload not working.ricky is saying that,"we didn't block filesonic server" and you too.? dont know whats the problem but we cant use remote upload :(

I've gotten slower speeds downloading through premium than through free sometimes. It all depends on which filesonic server is serving you the file. Some of them are terribad (peering to your specific location). I've been served by one with over 150ms ping. But not much you can do? Or is there?

Hey,

You can send us the links and we'll take a look at the server that's holding the file. But at this point, if it downloads fluently on our side and yet you're still noticing slow downloads, then it could be many other reasons asides from our servers and routers. There are definitely times where we can't do much to fix the problem (ie. if it is your ISP that's slowing the download, etc).

However that doesn't mean we won't work on it to find other solutions :D

Mr.Jake,

Still Speeds r damn slow while download from Filesonic

Speed I m getting for last 4+ days around :- 150 to 300 kbps in mostly servers

I was getting before :- 5 to 10 mb/s

Please check and fix it as soon as possible

Due to this maybe its effecting on sales when ppl's doesn't get full speed so they will not buy the premium.

Thank you

hi FS support. my stats have been frozen all day, it counts downloads, but as im on 80% PPS, nothing has been counted, but I have been told people have signed up today on premiums through my link

hi FS support. my stats have been frozen all day, it counts downloads, but as im on 80% PPS, nothing has been counted, but I have been told people have signed up today on premiums through my link

when on PPD you cant see value of sales, when on PPS you cant see # of downloads.

QUESTION:

What % do I get on my PPS? The regular one on my settings?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back