FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wupload is a different story. It works well. Make sure that your username/password is correctly entered in your filesonic settings. If you have problems after trying the username:password method then PM me with some links and i'll take a look at it.

Hey hish i already canceled my premium subscription in filesonic because i use my points to make my account premium and my premium will expire september but i saw my paypal account you charged me $9 without my knowledge! im not subscribe to filesonic anymore before you charged me $9! scam!!!

I have bought 1 year premium to 30 usd via my balance but my membership is still free
i cant download as premium

Last edited:
7UYHn.jpg

This is getting scary, more and more servers are acting like this, too bad zooms app cant show on which server I upload, so I know what to report...

After restart, I get normal speeds:

IyC41.jpg

But EVERY time, when I drop new files, it goes slow, and restart is ALWAYS required...which is kinda annoying.

If you've changed which servers are for uploaders, it might happen, that you didn't changed that in API, or similar... ??? Just a wild guess

i was again charged two times for my premium account. Please recharge one of them.

And i also never have download speeds more than 15kb/s. Whats going on there????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back