FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest all those suspicious affiliates to set to pps60 plan & not look at statistics page for 1 whole month, instead use only filemanager to work with posting jobs.. too much statistics checking can only drain your energy to post more and can make you stop posting if you don't get sales etc

I will wait 5-6 days and see that i will get any sale or not if can't get any sale, filesonic would be finished for me.

There was such screen, someone had posted here a while ago and this was just a coincidence then.

wwwfilesoniccomaffiliat.jpg

It's amazing when you switch to PPS that you don't have any sales, this happens too much to be just a coincidence.

Hish, I still don't have an answer, Fsc's support is way too silent when it comes to this.

Guys ,

No offense but last i checked , Hish or any filesonic employee is NOT holding you all at gun point to upload files at their host.

If you have trust issues , the simple solution is to leave for good.

On topic - The same thing had happened to me when i joined filesonic but its NO rocket science that sale CAN only happen if someone buys off your link !

Regards

No , as far as I am into Super Elite , why would I ?

Further to add , the thing some users are looking with suspicion is actually a feature that one can utilize to change their plan.

Its sheer bad luck that in your cases it is coming mainly (not only!) on PPD but that doesn't give you or any other damn random person to point fingers at the most respected host of current times.

Regards

Sales goes down depends on where to post, for example some best portals are banned in google.com and this may effect sales ( effected me), and the problem above is very strange.

as I said, I decreased my posts and do not care my sales down or up anymore.
I found a job for my wife (got 700$ per month more than my sales) + got an increase at my income
(nearly 300$ increase) per month and do not need any sales anymore. I just tried to explain what may cause to drop
of sales.

1) Own your site
2) Share rare materials
3) share mostly XXX materials( will never do)

No , as far as I am into Super Elite , why would I ?

Further to add , the thing some users are looking with suspicion is actually a feature that one can utilize to change their plan.

Its sheer bad luck that in your cases it is coming mainly (not only!) on PPD but that doesn't give you or any other damn random person to point fingers at the most respected host of current times.

Regards

That may be the shortest joke I have ever heard. No offence:)

When it comes to filehosting, the most stable one (and still PACKED with premium users) is Rapidshare. All other hosts combined can't come even close to RS's premium memberships, their experience, their know-how, everything. Yes, they screwed people over, but which file host has always been consistent?

I still remember a year ago, the first Fsc links uploaded were simply impossible to download. Even now, WITH a premium membership and via RDP, it crashes and disconnects quite often. Sure it's improved, but it's got a long way to go until it becomes what you said.

Deadlysting

If you like RS then start uploading there but you wont get any money from them even if you bring lot of premium sales also their support will never care to solve your problem.

Its a blessing that filesonic arrived otherwise we would still use RS like filehosts for nothing.

Yes filesonic have bugs at certain times but their support team is doing their best to minimize it, their ftp have improved a lot when compared to 6 months ago. Filesonic shows zero ads to free users so users can visit filesonic without worrying about malicious ads infecting their computer and filesonic guarantees free downloads to all without showing fake messages like no slots (other filehosts do this trick on free users).

Who said I liked RS, that's just the truth.

I beg to differ about the support. They always helped customers when their accounts got hacked, I don't know about Fsc but Fileserve, Hotfile and other hosts don't give a crap about it.

Filesonic a blessing? How old are you? It's all about the $$, RS got sued too many times, that's why they stopped everything.

Every day, and I mean (EVERY day) I read about other hosts bugs. Remember RS's successor, Hotfile? Where is it now?

What I said before is not just my opinion, it's reality.

RS don't have official support threads on popular forums like this that's why I say their support is less when compared to filesonic.

I think they would have if they were offering rewards.

As for this forum's support, it's only one person and I am pretty sure all the people that do that job in here are terribly busy trying to cope with us and respond to every pm they get.

I hope that Fsc and all other hosts become reliable, stable and care more about their customers. That's all.

Hi Deadlysting

I will have to argue with you about that "As for this forum's support, it's only one person and I am pretty sure all the people that do that job in here are terribly busy trying to cope with us and respond to every pm they get."

Its true that I am one person, but we have other affiliate managers that I delegate things to, therefore I have time to answer EVERY single PM I get...

We offer the best service and will always be like that!

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back