FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats wrong with remote upload from fileserve to filesonic? i keep getting the message "invalid user login" but the login is correct!

Did they or you block FS again?!

If i leave elite tuesday, can i get the money that i have collected so far at tuesday night?

Hi

You will need to leave it a few hours before we start the payouts...

If you leave, we won't be able to set you back to Elite

Regards

Hish

Whats wrong with remote upload from fileserve to filesonic? i keep getting the message "invalid user login" but the login is correct!

Did they or you block FS again?!

Hi

FS blocked us since the other time and havent unblocked us yet...

Hish

something wrong with the RU from WU to FSC, i enter a link after a while got a black page
after reload the link is not there.

Last edited:
something wrong with the RU from WU to FSC, i enter a link after a while got a black page
after reload the link is not there.
I actually got the opposite. I entered a wu link and i get a link instantly! I didnt have to wait for it to transfer. I guess now if you upload and someone remote the file it is instant for them.

ok, i test more, seem like some links are instantly generate from WU RU (just like the WU to WU), but other time it just gave a blank page and the link is not queue.

Remote upload from Wupload to Filesonic is instant since this morning, great job, I hope that's not only a temporary thing...

Hello!

It is a permanent thing... We allocated many servers to WU RU and our servers are very close to each other!

So its a good thing:)

But you should know that if the link gets more than expected, they will queue for a longer period of time... But it would be less than it was in the past.

Hish

Hello Hish,

If my premium account expired, do I still have the premium ref link? Thanks.

Hi

The premium ref link is for our partners to earn money... You can earn money if your are premium or free

Hish

make it clear if someone buys from my ref link or from my download link ?

and if someone buys from someone else's download link but from my website will i get 60% or just 5% ?

what do i have to do to get the full 60% ?

Do i need to upload and paste my link and then if someone buys from that link i'll get 60% ? (my site is registered)

and from Pay-per-sale programme will i still get the PPD commission ?

It is pretty clear on our website...

If someone buys from your premium ref link or your download link and you are on PPS, you will get the commission.

If someone buys from someone else`s link that is on your site , then you get the domain sale , which is 5% ... Note that the link has to be clicked and not copy pasted to earn domain sale.

You can choose the half & half plan which pays for both (Sales & Downloads)

Hish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back