FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never re-upload DCMA deleted files. I afraid is there any rule of account Ban for reuploading again and again same file after DCMA?

Hi halo117117

This is because on the 15th July you didnt reach the minimum (because of the trade in that you made on that day)

If you reach the minimum today, you will get paid next Tuesday

Hish

I never re-upload DCMA deleted files. I afraid is there any rule of account Ban for reuploading again and again same file after DCMA?

no there is nothing to be worried to re uploaded dmca file you can upload again :)

Tip: rename file name with random words

As a precaution, any files removed due to DMCA I don't put back up. I don't want to get into further trouble; a simple DMCA notice vs an angry owner who keeps seeing his material put back up. I won't take the chance.

I think that rapidleech error is the fault of your rapidleech provider, it's not filesonic's responsibility to create or modify rapidleech scripts.

Im in PPS, but my rank increases from 1506 to 1489 without sales.
i cant see any new sales.. whats wrong?
you get 1 point for a download and 100 for a sale, so even in pps you can still earn points without a sale.

185 GB of uploaded material and I earn about 0,08 usd per day.

Qualifying credits 7.

Filesonic is very trustworthy company but if an uploader would also like to earn sth from his uploading work must stay away from this company. After so many premiums out there only the company and top uploaders with tons of uploaded material earn. Most of the uploaders earn almost nothing. I do not know if this is because there are many premiums out there or the company is cheating a little but the result is desappointing for me. I may be wrong but I think filesonic is not a promising company for earnings anymore for uploaders.

What does amount of your uploads have to do with download points?
It only says that you aren't good uploader, and you don't know how to present your product to downloaders. You are 'selling' the merchandise. Think of your posts as products, and internet as your marketplace. When you find out that you can't sell image that you draw, in a candy shop, and you should go to gallery and try selling it there, then your earnings will start raising. Even then, if you just throw your image on buyers, without convincing them, and offering reason why your image stands out of all others, you won't be able to sell it. I hope you understood my point.
It is very easy to say how file-hosts are cheating, while there is more and more uploaders each day, and 1000s of one and same thing all over the net. To be the best, you have to stand out of the crowd, to work hard on presentation of your material.(and not on uploading superhuge amounts of your links)

Amount in GB, how much you uploaded, literally have nothing to do with how much you can earn.

You can earn 100$ a day with just 1 GB, and 0$ a day with 100TB

Just a tip: If you can't prove that ANY file-host is cheating on you, then, why do you claim they do that? That tells more about you, and your intentions...

Last edited:
185 GB of uploaded material and I earn about 0,08 usd per day.

Qualifying credits 7.

Filesonic is very trustworthy company but if an uploader would also like to earn sth from his uploading work must stay away from this company. After so many premiums out there only the company and top uploaders with tons of uploaded material earn. Most of the uploaders earn almost nothing. I do not know if this is because there are many premiums out there or the company is cheating a little but the result is desappointing for me. I may be wrong but I think filesonic is not a promising company for earnings anymore for uploaders.

look what cvrle77 said very correct and i agree with him..

Filesonic is number 1 filehost now and they are paying much and on time ..

No matter how much you uploaded and how much you earn.. as an uploader you have to consider following things for earning :

1. content
2. content age
3. niche
4. traffic

If you uploaded 1 TB and not earned $1 that doesnt mean that filehost is cheating with you ...

and if you consider only one day than you wont get accurate balance , because sometime stat take time to update and sometime your niche might get less traffic etc.

and about premium accounts, you might know about this fact that filehosts are counting 1 download from one premium account per day. :facepalm: so if you are using same niche your download will decrease day by day if your traffic didnt increase proportionally ..

No need to prove to anybody my intentions. Or if you think you are are prosecutor and need to apologise to you for my wriings here.

But I will say this, to see that I am not only complaining but I mention good thinks also.

In Wupload I have auploaded 20 GB so far using filesonic remote upload. Same forums, same adverising promoting etc and I earn 0,6 usd per day.

FileSonic 184 GB - 0,08 USD per day
WUpload 20 GB - 0,6 USD per day.

This is my everysday experiment, and I believe to this reality.

What you guys are writing is theory. I am reffering to proofs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back