FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is User: saralinda

I hope a solution hish

You have more than one account and are referring yourself.... This is a fraudulent act... Someone from the fraud control department emailed you... You should reply to them

Before accusing us of being unfair, be fair yourself and don't cheat the system !

Hish

You have more than one account and are referring yourself.... This is a fraudulent act... Someone from the fraud control department emailed you... You should reply to them

Before accusing us of being unfair, be fair yourself and don't cheat the system !

Hish

Hish not, the account that is a friend, never cheated the system, if the payment email is there is because he did not have paypal account, he and I both do file uploader, I do it in my account on his account

never cheated the system, I have over 2000 files and my site, do not need to fool you, I know this is wrong

shufol ? what's ur problem ?
are you an idiot ?
and yes , i didn't ask you .

lol yeah, im an idiot because i didnt forget my security answers yet. :P

Filesonic gave you smart security system by adding security question .. after that if you unable to secure your account, its your fault..

Thats why Hish didnt reply your post. :facepalm:

If you are a 'short term memory loss' patient than just simply write your security question answers on your note book.. :P

How Hish can be sure that you didnt hack that account? or even hack the email of that account?

Actually "security question" is extreme level of security matter. If you unable to control it , than you have to loose something.. B-)

why are you still replying to this ?
OMG , should i call you idiot again ?
i asked Filesonic support , and you replied because ?
i forgot it , coz its not common that a filehost make that question and answer thing .

Whats the new rule about file storage time. Please Hish confirm us.

Hi

There is no new rule... The rule has always been that files are deleted 30 days after upload. Unless a file is popular, then we will extend it by 2 days (It has to be downloaded once every 2 days after the 30 days period)

Regards

Hish

hish

I spoke with support fraud@filesonic.com they released my account and will pay me on Tuesday, I'll continue uploading my files. work hard day and night:)

Thank you and sorry for anything hish

I will stay here with you in the forum filesonic is undoubtedly the best:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back