FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've taken a look with Fraud Control and seems like there were TONS of Fraudulent Segpay Transaction .... every single lifetime sale was a credit card fraud, and there were many ;) and on top of that some accounts linked to this same user were also in negative balance of over 2000$ .... so imagine how many lifetime sales refunded that is.

whats with the new code in FSc ?? the one that give this link when RU links has been COMPLETED... output link is like this

Code:
http://www.filesonic.com/(http://www.filesonic.com/file/136037****/*************.rar)
use to be
Code:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/136037****/*************.rar
so what reason was this change for ???

Will ask IT to check it out, will let you guys know what happens.

Hi Filesonic.
May I know why I became a Trooper, I was ranked Captain and 89th.
Thanks.

Your "rank" is based on your qualifying credits. These are essentially the credits you've earned in the last 30 days ... everyday you gain the ones from the current day and loose the ones from 31 days ago, so it will vary every day you can go up or down depening on how you earn.

Upload is falling apart every weekend, and no one works on weekends

No, working fine here. I'm just finished upload using ftp, and RU some files from my wupload folder. Instantly appear on File Manager. Time to sleep now, hope can gain good results when i'm sleep.:D
Hope this 4th Of July will bring good sales from US.

NB : Hello Mr. Hish, very rare to see you online on this hour.

Last edited:
Stats are not 100% live.

So if it tells you that you are 49th @ 11:59pm, in reality you could be 47th or 51th at that exact time.
Your position is corrected some time later to the correct position.

BTW:
I had a guy confirming a release was good but it only counted downloads from 3 files out of 5.

Strange...

Last edited:
i have a problem here in filesonic....my remote upload was in completed status but when i check the file the files size become in kiliobyte insted of MegaByte....

How come??

The post I wrote above just describes an error in the download counting.

But actually sales has been down for a few days for me also.

And if there can be errors in download counting, it is possible that there can be errors in sales stats too !?

@Hish
Check everything :)

Edit:
Just uploaded 10 files and downloaded them again.
10 counts, nothing wrong.

Last edited:
I've taken a look with Fraud Control and seems like there were TONS of Fraudulent Segpay Transaction .... every single lifetime sale was a credit card fraud, and there were many ;) and on top of that some accounts linked to this same user were also in negative balance of over 2000$ .... so imagine how many lifetime sales refunded that is.

My account have 3 refund (2 in fix 10, and 1 lifetime). Why my account deleted by reason Fraud Control. !!!

can you add " clear all" button in Removed section, I did not clear them for 15 days and there are 40 pages of files. "clear all" button can be very usefull in removed section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back