FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats seem ok now, mine jumped up by 20 in half an hour....

another edit...

Stats are fucking flying now...Which is why its strange when you have 2 or 3 hours of stagnation...Perhaps i'm just not understanding how it all works..

Last edited:
Hi Hish,

I am having issues with connecting through my server, getting the same old message: We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (46.105.106.146) and have been temporarily blocked.

Can you take a look for me please? Cheers.

Download earning is poor.I do upload & share more than 100gb everyday but its only pay me 1$ daily.Premium account sell is almost close & new vobile system.Its delete video file before share.

hello there hish i am new to filesonic and had couple of question

is it possible to remote upload from filesonice to filesonic (without premium) or is it even possible with premium ???

what are the other filehosts that i can remote upload from it to filesonic please just list them directly

thnx

hello there hish i am new to filesonic and had couple of question

is it possible to remote upload from filesonice to filesonic (without premium) or is it even possible with premium ???

what are the other filehosts that i can remote upload from it to filesonic please just list them directly

thnx

fsn to fsn have been disabled a long time ago(read the thread before ask;)) .. so there have no such option(internal remote) for either free user or premium user. You can remote upload from other filehost(if you have premium account over there) to filesonic if they didnt block filesonic ip yet.<3

you cant remote from fileserve atm (afaik)
remote possible from : RS, MU, wupload, bitshare, uploadstation, netload, easy-share, freakshare, oron, mediafire, etc

Download earning is poor.I do upload & share more than 100gb everyday but its only pay me 1$ daily.Premium account sell is almost close & new vobile system.Its delete video file before share.

download earning depends on where u share not how much you share.. if you post on ur own blog with 0 traffic , your earning will be 0. To get success on public forum like wbb, you have to gain repuation. In case of premium account, that depends on ur niche. Everyday thousands of people introduced with warez . so more people come, the more chance of getting premium sales.

Just play wisely.B-)

@Shoful, When did RU from fileserve to filesonic stop working? I RU from fileserve to filesonic yesterday and it worked well for me. Filesonic to Fileserve doesn't work though.

remote upload isn't working very well for me at the moment. Keep having to repaste the same links from my rapidleech about 4 or 5 times before it works. Anyone else having this issue?

Hello,

about 20 files for ~7gb has been deleted.

But I've not mail reporting them, inbox message, and no files are in "Deleted" section of "My Files".

What's happen?

Thank you!

y files are getting deleted very quickly in my account?my friends link working fine for that same file that which one was deleted from my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back