FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Hish,
Thanks for reply @
Code:
http://forums.digitalpoint. com/showthread.php?t=1895471&p=16174160#post16174160
Regards,
Btw, thanks for payments on time

Last edited:
Hey Hish!
I've suggestion!
What about adding to Advanced Statistics, an option such, from which Forum/site we're getting more Downloads/Sales?

I'm facing the same here.
dropstats.jpg

My DL counts were 50% cut -off yesterday, even less than wupload, some servers down yesterday?

all servers work fine now?

people was forced to wait 20min even they didn't downloaded anything. fs trick or bug <_<

hey HISH its showing in my paypal account that payment received but the payment is not credited into my bank account...
Can you please help with it

^^ Are you a new Paypal user? When you received mony in Paypal then you will have to withdraw it to bank to have it in bank.

Hish cant help you with your bank. heir responsibility is finish after you receive money in your paypal. Now it issue with your paypal and Bank. Just withdraw it to your bank account and you will get your money in account by Monday. (I think you are Indian so replied as it take this much time to transfer money to Indian Bank account)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back