FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hate to be a party pooper - I've been with filesonic for 3 months and have been really impressed, until today that is.

Yesterday I upped a 2 CD album, one CD on fsonic, the other CD on depositfiles...
Downloads on fsonic? 13.
Downloads on depostifiles? 43

I used to disregard other folk slating fsonic, stats frozen etc as I'd never had issues before now, but now its affected me things are different....

Bye fsonic, thank you for everything.
dont you think its possible people just dl the df link more??? I tell you one thing,if you think your gonna do better at df-your not. Trust me.

tmpb5e8.png

Hehe :).

Hey hish, Can you investigate this. My Fs free account says paid to my paypal. But in my paypal, there is no payment. I can send you screenshots and my username if you want.

dont you think its possible people just dl the df link more??? I tell you one thing,if you think your gonna do better at df-your not. Trust me.

No mate as the CD is in 2 parts my visitors need both parts to open the zip and therefore will download both parts...They are not idiots, indeed I am not an idiot. I've been doing this for quite a time.
I certainly dont think I'll be better off at DF, I never said that did I, as I've said I'm not stupid.
I merely pointed out the difference in downloads between the 2 which has increased today, my peak time for visitors...That said difference is too strange to be explained by any other reason than fsonic, for whatever reason not logging all downloads...Therefore, I thanked fsonic, it was good while it lasted.

Hey hish, Can you investigate this. My Fs free account says paid to my paypal. But in my paypal, there is no payment. I can send you screenshots and my username if you want.

click
Code:
[URL]http://www.filesonic.com/affiliate/payments[/URL]
and see last payment .. if it shows like that

[SLIDE]http://vvcap.net/db/X0GOuM1c_yDrDHPsk7nX.png[/SLIDE]

but u didnt get money , then pm to Hish..

if its write "processing" over there than wait until it is processed B-)

I need an explanation from Filesonic!

I've was hacker attacks on 27/4. Hackers take away my account + email!
I have contacted support filesonic. and after sending proof of payment, the full answer to the question of Flaco, he was sent my account info for me!

Two days later, I can not access the WebMoney. I sent a notice to Filesonic that I have lost WebMoney account. they have misunderstood that I was hacked, and locked my account.!

I explained that, do not have hacker attacks, which only lost WebMoney. and they unlock my account!

then the hacker have used my WebMoney to request filesonic send my account for him. filesonic lock my account again.!

now they say that: they knew it was my account but because the account has been attacked three times, can not recover!

I could not keep in touch with Flaco because he blocked my ICQ.!

I need Filesonic to explain .hacker attack my account just a once. is not 3 times!
and you took away my income, I want my income is returned.!

I have spent more effort to work for you. so please help me get back account!
thanks!

Hi

What is your USER ID?

Thanks

I've was hacker attacks on 27/4. Hackers take away my account + email!
I have contacted support filesonic. and after sending proof of payment, the full answer to the question of Flaco, he was sent my account info for me!

Two days later, I can not access the WebMoney. I sent a notice to Filesonic that I have lost WebMoney account. they have misunderstood that I was hacked, and locked my account.!

I explained that, do not have hacker attacks, which only lost WebMoney. and they unlock my account!

then the hacker have used my WebMoney to request filesonic send my account for him. filesonic lock my account again.!

now they say that: they knew it was my account but because the account has been attacked three times, can not recover!

I could not keep in touch with Flaco because he blocked my ICQ.!

I need Filesonic to explain .hacker attack my account just a once. is not 3 times!
and you took away my income, I want my income is returned.!

I have spent more effort to work for you. so please help me get back account!
thanks!

Can you please relax! You posted here and on DP & emailed me!

It will not speed things up, trust me ;)

Hish

@FileSonic Hish

Another reason for adding Gmail-like logging.
Let us discover if our accounts are being accessed by 'hackers'.

Maybe it will prevent an instance or 2 of this kind from happening.

(No I will no rest until you add it :) )

Last edited:
Hey hish, Can you investigate this. My account says paid to my WMZ. But in my Webmoney, there is no payment. I have send you my username.

Hi,

I am free user I uploaded lots of files in filesonic at yes it have been downloaded too but there is no earning showing in my stat.
do free user get paid or only premium user get payments

help me about that

My user is BUGBEAR467 (sudhanshu.setu@gmail.com)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back