FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,Hish,
I have joined filesonic affiliate for 3 months,and I earns about $32.7 dollars a week. However this week I didn't get my paid, but in filesonic website:http://www.filesonic.com/affiliate/payments,it shows the money has been paid via webmoney.These days I have checked my webmoney account for quite a lot of times.But till now I have not got the paid.
So please check my payment this week.My filesonic account is admin@filesonics.info.
Wish you can help me,Hish, Thanks a lot.

when i make folder i can't find the link of folder ?? i want to know how can i get link of folder i make ?

thanks

Go to manage files page.
Then click on your folder.
Then you will see the Link at the bottom on the right side of the page (the Link will appear on the right column of the manage files page)

Hi Hish!

Elite rank removable back to normal filesonic rank?

Thanks for reply

Yes, its possible to revert your account to normal account from elite..

just pm ur filesonic id to Hish and when he come online , he will do that.. :)

But remind that.. you cant back to elite again if you move now.. you can do that one time.. B-)

Regards
shufol

Well I hate to be a party pooper - I've been with filesonic for 3 months and have been really impressed, until today that is.

Yesterday I upped a 2 CD album, one CD on fsonic, the other CD on depositfiles...
Downloads on fsonic? 13.
Downloads on depostifiles? 43

I used to disregard other folk slating fsonic, stats frozen etc as I'd never had issues before now, but now its affected me things are different....

Bye fsonic, thank you for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back