FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change of Plans...

It looked a good idea / choice, one week ago i switched from "10 Fixed" to "30% / 5 Fixed"... - Lost little less as 50 Dollar _:'(_ Changed it back today, was nice trying... I think my files are to big, more as 50% is bigger as 1GB (Online 2.7 TB)...

+1 Filesonic ^:P^

Last edited:
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (*******) and have been temporarily blocked. If you feel this is an error, click here to report it to our technical team.

I got this message from Filesonic
But I didn't break any rules.
Does anyone can help me to solve this problem?

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (*******) and have been temporarily blocked. If you feel this is an error, click here to report it to our technical team.

I got this message from Filesonic
But I didn't break any rules.
Does anyone can help me to solve this problem?

You need check virus and other suspicious on your computer. And then you contact with their technical team to check this problem. I think they will solve this problem asap. Good luck.

Hi guys,

I'm using plan A and now I'd like to change to plan B, I wonder if I will receive 65% money (I own a website that was verified successfully in my FileSonic account) when my referrals purchase Premium accounts from my website. After that, I will change back to plan A, so will I still receive 20% from my referral earning?

Thank you very much.

Hi guys,

I'm using plan A and now I'd like to change to plan B, I wonder if I will receive 65% money (I own a website that was verified successfully in my FileSonic account) when my referrals purchase Premium accounts from my website. After that, I will change back to plan A, so will I still receive 20% from my referral earning?

Thank you very much.

Hello!

Your referrals rate will not change... Unless you go into the Elite Program,then it will be 5%!

Regards

Hish

Welcome to your FS Inbox!
Dear xxx, Welcome to your new inbox!

---

Nice!! :)

Btw: @ Hish
It would be a good idea if you add a log system like gmail.
It would maybe help some users notice that their account has been hacked before it is too late.

Dear FileSonic User,

We are glad to announce the launch of FileSonic Inbox! The inbox is a place for us to communicate directly with you, our valued user.

We will also be adding more features to the inbox in the future, so stay tuned!

Enjoy!

FileSonic Team

Welcome to your FS Inbox!
Dear xxx, Welcome to your new inbox!

---

Nice!! :)

Btw: @ Hish
It would be a good idea if you add a log system like gmail.
It would maybe help some users notice that their account has been hacked before it is too late.

you are quicker than me :D

I noted this idea... I hope it can be done!

Thanks

Hish

Hi Alex17!!

The promo is done for now ... Working on new ones :)

We dont know what or when, but you know that we always have new things come out :P

Hish

Hi guys,

The Poll that we mentioned in last week's email is out... Whenever you have a chance, please login to your account and check it out at the dashboard... Your feedback is very important to us!

Regards

Hish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back