FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm thinking to use Filesonic as my main host, first I've to ask you one thing: I've read that you count 1 ip every 24 hours for premium users, so if a premium users downloads 5 different files from me you count 1 download and I get paid for 1 download; but if a free or anonymous user download 5 different files you count 5 downloads and I get paid for 5 downloads...it's that right ?

Hi I'm thinking to use Filesonic as my main host, first I've to ask you one thing: I've read that you count 1 ip every 24 hours for premium users, so if a premium users downloads 5 different files from me you count 1 download and I get paid for 1 download; but if a free or anonymous user download 5 different files you count 5 downloads and I get paid for 5 downloads...it's that right ?

Yes, but i think every host counts like that.

Theoritically yes. There are many people though claiming that FileSonic does not counts all free downloads and cheats a little in statistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back