FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Yesterday Can't login on my account...
I receive this error:
Unexpected error during process Authentication: - No user found with such email.
I have try reset my password
but same problem

Cant login

Your request (# 46173)

by mp you please send my user

Last edited:
Well, apparently I'll have to choose only one of them, now that I do not see any advantage in having two. because I have that make slow upload to the two :(

Dear Content Owners,

We would like to inform you that as of 00h00, on the 28th of April, our system will be undergoing some maintenance. As a result, statistics & PlaySonic credits will not update for an hour. Advanced statistics might be down for a longer time and 27th of April referral earnings will be updated tomorrow.

Thank you for your understanding.

We appreciate your patience.

Best Regards
Hish

Dear Content Owners,

We would like to inform you that as of 00h00, on the 28th of April, our system will be undergoing some maintenance. As a result, statistics & PlaySonic credits will not update for an hour. Advanced statistics might be down for a longer time and 27th of April referral earnings will be updated tomorrow.

Thank you for your understanding.

We appreciate your patience.

Best Regards
Hish

Ok thanks for the info. And please answer to my pm. I know , this tread is not the thread of complains but if you don't want (or forget?) to reply to my pm , i have not the choice.

Regards

FileSonic Hish

4 hours ago I write command will not receive a response mp and need a solution now

From Yesterday Can't login on my account...
I receive this error:
Unexpected error during process Authentication: - No user found with such email.
I have try reset my password
but same problem

Cant login

Your request (# 46173)

by mp you please send my user

279741791.jpg

i want to know what 0.40 !!!! mean , i don't receive money until now :D

Again guys, don't blame us! We contacted them and they never replied back!

Hish

I understand that its not only one side's fault when links are blocked between 2 hosts.

But currently which host is it possible to perfectly RU from ?
I need another host to backup all my files before my files get corrupted

EDIT: BTW why changed the ref earning and rounding it only to the next dollars, it was better with the old system when we were able to see the cents too.
Now for elite member we wont be able to see if a ref is active or not before he earn 20$ , thats too much.

Please read my PM, Hish :) i already send you the link, and this is the 2 things happened to me. Please check it, and reply ASAP, thank you,

Remote FLS to FSO don't work

ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT (
Invalid Account Logins - Premium Error
) ?

Remote FSO to FLS blocked

Remote FSO to FSO blocked

I can't remote anything
<_<

1 + 1 = not always 2...

I can't remote anything
me too :SX-(

Guy's be a bit more inventive, if the count is 1 + 1 = 2... Look for an other option, there are several services online that let you render a link from your link, the new link has no "IP" info anymore from were it's coming from, it has a new not blocked one... results... it will be accepted, all directions...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back