FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe I think I'll just convert a voucher :D

Btw I think the bigger the file size you have uploaded, the bigger your chance of it getting corrupted.... as I didn't see any of my smaller files getting deleted.

Hi, the game start. and first lost 2 000 Credits to open the gate of Store?
Oh god.. please take the credit down please, what must i do if i'm PPD?

Buddy u cannot comment like this that Fso becum this or dat.

Its clearly said in previous post that Corruption files = The file which u uploaded it got corrupted while in uploading process. It happened with me too many times. Better option : Try to upload that file again :) Dont get angry, Be cool <3

Regards

Champ

I had corruption from files I uploaded weeks ago and that worked perfectly, so its not an error during the uploading.
Also I dont keep all files on computer, especially files I uploaded weeks ago so cant even reup the corrupted files.

As for the playsonic store, its a really big disappointment !!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF we need to spend 6000 pt just to see whats available in the store ????
60 sales just to have a real acess to the store is complete crap in my opinion, you should really make it free.

And plz fix the corruption and the 0kb files issue ASAP instead of spending time in the playsonic, we can wait for the game but if files still get randomly corrupted we cant work properly

to spen 2 000 Credit, it's mean 100 Downloads = 1 Point.
I need total 2 000 x 100 = 200 000 Downloads if i want to access the store.
the second, if i buy 1 day premium, it's mean spend 500 Credits for it.
that mean i need at least 500 x 100 = 50 000 Downloads.

Playsonic game just for who stay in PPS not for PPD.
Thank you.

Look at the playsonic in this way:

You already earned with account sellings, and downloads.
You just got a nice bonus +

As for the playsonic store, its a really big disappointment !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be a greedy a$$, you were already payed for what you've earned, you maybe want their skin to rip off? Playsonic is just a game to have on top of everything.

From "Hish"...

From another blog... quote:

---

im sorry to say this, but i lost some respect to MANY people in this forum....

I thought you would read the PlaySonic page and see this : "PlaySonic is in BETA mode: All numbers and functions may be subject to change at any time."

Just to let you know, this means that the numbers are subject to change and if we see that they need changes then we will.... But you guys calling it a joke after all the hard work, this is not acceptable..

Don't forget that we are the ONLY host to offer this... And we are the ONLY host to ALWAYS have big promotions... I would expect you to boost up our confidence, instead of boosting it down!!

Hish

---

I think "Hish" deserves more as this...

Hish and the rest of the Team... Thanks for all the good work, special now in these day's, it's holiday... but still working for us, as you stand for what you say...

Chapo...

i can make the increase your earning over last week 50% in no time the next week *-*

im on "vacations" so im making little money this week :)

Filesonic always has awesome promos for uploaders...

Last edited:
I think "Hish" deserves more as this...

Hish and the rest of the Team... Thanks for all the good work, special now in these day's, it's holiday... but still working for us, as you stand for what you say...

Chapo...

+1

Respect to IT team and support staff.

@Hish

Mate, what can I say, money can change mens personality, you had to expect that.
People show their ugly face when money is involved.
For your own sake, just ignore selfish comments, those people aren't worth reply

Continue whatever you planned, because you do it best.

Also, don't change ANY numbers, rewards are for good affiliates. Actually, it is perfectly balanced.

Last edited:
well i made 16$ on 18th but today is 23rd still unpaid :-/

The 18th was Monday. If you had $15 on the 15th you could complain.

The pay schedule is Saturday->Friday. If you have more than $15 on Friday you will get paid the following Tuesday. In your case you should get paid on the 25th.

@Gerner2010 I don't know i found it on another forum :)

@Hish please fix the Corruption problem asap. I can reupload corrupted file, but i can't repost them at multiple forum. It is very painful. Please look at this issue asap. I don't want more corrupted files in my account.

or at least build some function so that the new file which has been re-uploaded will have the same link as the old corrupted files

Nice thanks.
On which page is it linked?

Edit:
Ok thx 18 folder.
Must be a SECRET page! :)

Your welcome

Last edited:
Filesonic plz dont delete my files due to Corruption

My files have copyright claim but u delete these files.
This is very big problem for me.
How i reupload files & edit posts
Plz dont do that & delete only DCMA claimed Files
& PLz reply me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back