FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
filezilla doesn't repeat, it send only once to filesonic, but we get same file 2x in the manager, it's so annoying to delete them, and seems noone care about to fix this :blink:

Originally posted by hish at another forum regarding the file auto copy issue after upload

Hi!

We did fix the issue yesterday, but the IT guy that fixed it told me that it might still happen until the end of the day today..

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Hish

Last edited:
downloads

sir
I joined filesonic around 1.5months back but didnt added my paypal account information and also didnt selected my plan.
Today on 20th april i updated my payment information.But the earnings of downloads of my files which have been already made are not been updated.

Kindly look into this matte

remote is not as fast as before ,half of files are pending for 15 min

Find a different host which has faster remote than Filesonic ! and do let us know please.

Enough with your sadistic crap , you will never learn and you will always keep on moaning all the time like an eight year old. Have some satisfaction in your life for the love of god !

I was ignoring you for past few days hoping you would stop your non-sense but clearly I was wrong , I should have acted that time only !

Hi

This means that something went wrong when uploading... We are working on this!

Your patience is highly appreciated

Hish
Almost files are OK Hish. No corruption files here. Extract OK. I posted over 6 months and didn't have any report.
With split files 001, I think the system don't need to check, join files OK if corrupt or not.

today - everytime i upload through ftp, i get the file link immediately (which is a good thing) but then.. i also get a duplicate of the file. any fix? thanks.

I have tons of files which have been downloaded hundreds of times without any issues and those files work perfectly. Now all of the fucking sudden they have been removed because of file corruption??? You'd better come up with something more plausible...

come on reverse, you told me its me the problem. answer the questions above.

Everybody has got problems in life but there's a way to express them.

Those people are new or facing it for first time and also they do post nice things too , but you are a constant whiner!

There is always a solution to the problem they are mentioning but a research is still going on for your mental case . I wish good luck to scientists working on you.

I will buy them free lifetime from my own pocket if they succeed.

Regards

Last edited:
I have tons of files which have been downloaded hundreds of times without any issues and those files work perfectly. Now all of the fucking sudden they have been removed because of file corruption??? You'd better come up with something more plausible...

+ 1
I can understand if its a corruption for a new file , but for files uploaded long ago that suddenly become corrupted we cant deal with it.
I dont keep the files on my computer, so cant even reuppload them X-(

ANd BTW is it possible to RU from fileserve ???
I just bought a fileserve premium and all files are still pending.....

I tried to RU from filesonic to fileserve and works quite good but seems that's not the same from filserve to filesonic <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back