FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should deleted the copyrighted files and save them in your own server, you can remote upload to other filehostings later on.

If i buy two dedicated servers (because if one intenet line is slow, i switch to another line), i connect remote mode to two servers and use JDownloader or IDM to download FSO links by my one premium account, i never login on FSO webpage in any server, is it dangerous that i download in two servers under the different IPs?

@hamada two Ips should be fine as long as they are consistant, but if they detect 10+ ips its obvious your sharing your account = ban.

I use my VPS IP, and my home IP and no problems, hope that helps

I use my VPS IP, and my home IP and no problems, hope that helps

Thanks @LuDo8

How long have you done so? I will never login on webpage in my server, just login at my home and manage files.

If 10+ servers are being used, it must cost $1000+ per month, lolz...

Last edited:
would i get more for sales?

5078 / $140.01 - Downloads
10 / $0 - sales

Probably not. The most i got from a single sale is $21 but that was only once. 90% of my sales are $5.40. Granted I've only got a dozen sales but if you're consistently getting ~$140 from downloads PPS will probably net you less money in the long run.

Today, RU status not work. Waiting for long time (@_^)
report14aprilFSn.jpg

Hope ok soon
Regards,
Beesofts

Last edited:
Solved for new files remote but old files still empty. ^^ i deleted source when downloaded 100%. Hope old files will be ok
Thank FileSonic IT Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back