FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Person jalex is really funny...!!!Using how is internet connection has bad upload speed as reason .
Well...if you want to know, for upload 7GB files take 24 hours for me, but i still do that. I want have extra earnings, so i have to sacrifice.Don't use i have bough 1 year premium account, i regret it..bla...bla..bla as your other reason.

Just be honest : You get used to get money from other peoples work, feel very comfortable so when the service stop you are feel so frustated, got a hard headache...;)

You have earned so there's no reason about internet connection, you can use what you've earned for get better ISP, but you didn't do that, because you are already feel very comfortable getting earns from other people work.

And if you feel your 1 year account is waste for nothing, just make an ads, maybe somebody want pay that account.

If you used to upload your files from your own PC, with or without FSo - FSo RU feature won't give you any trouble.

Hi guys

A small maintenance is happening now.. Please be patient

Best Regards

Hish

PM sent Hish.

Been like that for the past 2 hours.....

The Copy and Move fuctions are not working.....

Always get this:

tmp811e.png

Thanks! We see the problem... Someone is working on it

Hish

the files i uploaded through ftp were pending when the application error happened.
now the files disappeared in the ftp pending state. please check. thankyou.

I leech link's from other users, they leech mines, even the ones that i really upload, I don't care, it's part of the business, there are thousounds of foruns, thousounds of threads beings started every minute, why to care about this?

The thing that is wrong is that I bought 1 year premium because it was working RU filesonic to filesonic, if this didn't have this tool i wouldn't have bought the account.

You don't need to know how i make money, let's say that the things that I do for make money you would probably say "no", not all of us born with a mom and a dad, with a good life.

What has making money got to do with having parents or not? Or being born with a luxuries all over you? IDGI.

Well the smart thing is to invest in a RDP / RL and continue using their service to download stuff?

This Person jalex is really funny...!!!Using how is internet connection has bad upload speed as reason .
Well...if you want to know, for upload 7GB files take 24 hours for me, but i still do that. I want have extra earnings, so i have to sacrifice.Don't use i have bough 1 year premium account, i regret it..bla...bla..bla as your other reason.

Just be honest : You get used to get money from other peoples work, feel very comfortable so when the service stop you are feel so frustated, got a hard headache...;)

You have earned so there's no reason about internet connection, you can use what you've earned for get better ISP, but you didn't do that, because you are already feel very comfortable getting earns from other people work.

And if you feel your 1 year account is waste for nothing, just make an ads, maybe somebody want pay that account.

If you used to upload your files from your own PC, with or without FSo - FSo RU feature won't give you any trouble.

hi happy ive just a rep before im upload a 8 gb file in 24 h for keep my great work in the past but if you see 1h after your file has been deleted for any reason you are X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back