FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope it was because Filesonic spaming and mods had to check every posts if they contain premium links only (400MB+ files)..

maybe that's why the RU fsc to fsc is disable right now, to test how much the spamming decrease..

yeah.. that and the spam due to internal RU... FS should remove both ;)

you pay for the bandwidth you need to actually do this thing called "uploading".
you create your own content and upload that.
????
Profit!

Well...i guess not much to do this weekend. Rarely doing RU and rarely upload during weekend ( Very High Traffic :D ).
Already 05:00AM, happy weekend and happy earnings everyone.

Thanks for the info reverse.
One forum i usually post is making a rules regarding FSo 400mb and 1GB limit too. They strictly not allowed 1GB single file size / limit although uploader can choose free limit for free users. Must have split links.

You are welcome mate :)
FSC is also working on your last comment , in fact they have already worked , could you please PM hish that forum name ?

Regards

@Reverse,

Thank you a lot.:)

You are welcome mate :) , let me know if any further help is required in this regard.

Regards

Yes, I was dreaming about this day. I hope FSC2FSC will never work again.

I agree with everyone who are against fsc2fsc ru, I think that they gave a pretty good reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back