FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I use two filesonic account at the same IP ? One for Pay per sale plan and other for Pay per download plan ?
carolc012
mate u can do that

Still no sales, yesterday was also zero sale, i am really sicked of having no sales. :(
Today stats is freez i too cant get any sale today
stats looks me frozen any one can confirm ?
yeah stats is confirm freeze

yes frozen me too

Nope stats are fine.
stevvva i think only your stats is working fine

zero sales and 1000 files flies
this is very sad post on high ranked websites

no sale today i think stats is freeze

waiting for HISH reply :D

+1 same condition with me waiting for Hish reply

Yeah bro iam too waiting for Hish reply

I wonder if you whiners will ever learn. When you get many sales that is because of your amazing
skills, and when there are no sales then stats are frozen ('stats is FREEZE' as you like to say it).
Stats can freeze only on PPD and only there it can be noticed, on PPS you can never tell if someone
bought premium and it didn't count.

And learn goddamn English.

I wonder if you whiners will ever learn. When you get many sales that is because of your amazing
skills, and when there are no sales then stats are frozen ('stats is FREEZE' as you like to say it).
Stats can freeze only on PPD and only there it can be noticed, on PPS you can never tell if someone
bought premium and it didn't count.

And learn goddamn English.

good one :)
There , he said it :)

Regards

@sSKKa

Maybe you are right. I agree with you, stats in asian region seems frozen... 4 days no sales ( :'(, but i still have my patience....)
What i noticed is last 2 days i even post double than usual. Adding 3 forums. But even the download credits at playsonic credits climb very slooowww than usual ( almost 15 hours only up 1 point, in normal situation, even without posting that points will up 2 - 3 points. ).
There always possibility maybe i'm wrong, so i won't say anything regarding that, i still love and believe Filesonic.<3

I think this weekend i will spent my time without thinking about posting or uploading...enjoying live...refreshing.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back