FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very happy cause I play games (back to game world) and no need the think about sales.I have other projects have to do except sharing. I was posting to lost of places
like a mad. But I'm very happy now.

@djkelaj, take a trip with your wife and son to somewhere really nice and restart your life now.
playing game? it's not help you anything. i Hope you be fine soon, and please come back.

You look very tired. Relax with something else like going around and playing with your kids. Don't turn your eyes into computer, that's all.

P/S: i dont have wife, so. call a girl and playing in bar and hotel is my best choice

Rapidshare gives unlimited space + no daily bandwith for free users (they are back). I think the posters does not need money will fly to there and only the posters need money will stay here
But count on me, Rapidshare will get too many FREE downloaders. Cause their servers are damn fast for all over the world . Even if they did not give money, they still alive cause rapidshare lovers are millions
are posters for free members.

Rapidshare gives unlimited space + no daily bandwith for free users (they are back). I think the posters does not need money will fly to there and only the posters need money will stay here
But count on me, Rapidshare will get too many FREE downloaders. Cause their servers are damn fast for all over the world . Even if they did not give money, they still alive cause rapidshare lovers are millions
are posters for free members.

@djkelaj whats wrong with you man , we here for filesonic not to you take about your wife and Rapidshare stuff give it a break man .

no I do not have problem, just people know it. I never go back to rapidshare cause they do not give money and they locked my 3 account for NOTHING with 3 tb download bandwith
Just let you know ... filesonic's PPD members can loose their counts because of it.

No, it's not happen. Rapidshare is old, this is age of FileSonic. Don't forget you are. Rapidshare is nothing here, it's became stories long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back