FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ reverse, thanks i think it worked, I tested just one link over 400MB, it should apply to all links.
However, I changed plans several times after 1st change from 400-1GB, and every time it was on 1GB, and I entered password.

@ reverse, thanks i think it worked, I tested just one link over 400MB, it should apply to all links.
However, I changed plans several times after 1st change from 400-1GB, and every time it was on 1GB, and I entered password.

You are welcome mate :)

As i said , there are some sync issues because of excessive server load.

I will inform hish about this problem and get this bug fixed but anyway now we have a temporary solution in place :)

Regards

reverse, I know what they are friend but these number decrease per day.

yes mate , they will decrease if yours today's sum of playsonic credits is less than what it was 30th day back.

for example

if i have 5 sales today = 500 points but 7 sales ( = 700 points ) on Feb 19 (30 days back) , then the Qualifying credit will reduced by 200 :)(considering i only have sales and no downloads, for the sake of clarity)

Got it mate :) ?

Regards

Hello, I am in 80% PPS (Elite) and I reached to around 345$ in the last week.

So, my doubt is - will I be paid automatically ? If yes, what is the payment day ? If no, where do I have to click to request payment ?

Regards.

reverse, this means no need to follow these money. By the way when will I see
30,324 as qualified credit.. when will 30 day will be refreshed. I think this must be
seen on the window like a counter ( 3 days 30 minutes 15 secs to DOOM :=))))))))

reverse, this means no need to follow these money. By the way when will I see
30,324 as qualified credit.. when will 30 day will be refreshed. I think this must be
seen on the window like a counter ( 3 days 30 minutes 15 secs to DOOM :=))))))))

You only have to follow Credits and not Qualifying Credit , QC is just for rank sake :)

Only Credits will get you rewards mentioned on playsonic page. :)

Regards

no I mean, will it be PER 30 days or it updates per day depends on 30 days back
I do not think so, i think it will be update after 30 days passed ?? if so there may be
a counter to see how many days left to be my credits qualified .

no I mean, will it be PER 30 days or it updates per day depends on 30 days back
I do not think so, i think it will be update after 30 days passed ?? if so there may be
a counter to see how many days left to be my credits qualified .

It updates everyday at 00:05 server time.

The current day credits , if any , are and will be added and 31st day before the current day is subtracted.

You can check that yourself :)

Just think of it as 30 days bracket - last 29 days + current day

Regards

djkelaj i think it updates daily..

Example:

RavenMaster
QC: 25215
Average Sale/Day: 8.405 (as of this day) if my computations are right.. :)

ow, i forgot he owns a site.. he also earn points from domain sale..

Last edited:
LoL i didn't know how generate invite works and click on it.. And now i have 4 invites.

How long will that generated invite be valid (for example can i give it to someone in one week, or after one month)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back