FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
payments

My ID on FileSonic : zaratusztra@vp.pl

i would like to pay out my 40 $. This is impossible because my payments info shows that money has been already paid.

But list of payments is empty.I am waiting for this money al least 3 months.Your support ignore my emails.I hope you solve this problem.

[slide]http://justpic.pl/pic/snap154.jpg[/slide]

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine not only no sale today but some idiot customer went for a refund ($33) that was purchased 2 weeks ago . :(

Yes..that's not fair i think..how come someone that already had enjoyed premium membership for 2 weeks can refund. It's Paypal that allowed it i guess. My suggestion is Filesonic should make a rule about this, 60 - 70% cut from refund will reduce cheat customer like this. Yes..i think customer like this is a cheater.

My ID on FileSonic : zaratusztra@vp.pl

i would like to pay out my 40 $. This is impossible because my payments info shows that money has been already paid.

But list of payments is empty.I am waiting for this money al least 3 months.Your support ignore my emails.I hope you solve this problem.

Are you tradein your earn to premium account..? If you do that it will accumulate as paid. But if you don't, just try to PM Hish and explain the situation.

hi ppl !

do you recommend FS to start ? or is it too late for that ?
How are the sellings going on ?
Im currently working on ORON . Only reason is it has REBILL :) but FS doesnt have rebill :(

Filesonic is perfect for average uploaders and they who put interesting content.
I just love it.
It's very easy do 1-2 sales at day, in 2 weeks i earned the same amount of money i did with fileserve in 3 months. :)

RU is very slow, and the Download link is never generated :'(
plz fix that <_<

nampotomo: good man :)
for me i can't sell anything (just one sell :p )
i still prefer FileServe B-)

RU is very slow, and the Download link is never generated :'(
plz fix that <_<

nampotomo: good man :)
for me i can't sell anything (just one sell :p )
i still prefer FileServe B-)

Yeah i know what you mean :)
The problem is that filesonic doesn't work very well with scene content
So if you upload general stuff like movies games and tv-show most probably
peoples tend to download on FS.
But if you have a good niche and a bit of luck you can earn 10-20 at day uploading less content and enjoy the rest of the day ;)
IMHO off course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back