FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L] Connecting to ftp.us.filesonic.com -> DNS=ftp.us.filesonic.com IP=78.140.176.173 PORT=21
[L] Connected to ftp.us.filesonic.com
[L] 421 50 users (the maximum) are already logged in, sorry
[L] Connection failed
[L] Delaying for 20 seconds before reconnect attempt #1
[L] Connecting to ftp.us.filesonic.com -> DNS=ftp.us.filesonic.

421 50 users is default or set by filesonic?

Is there any problem with file manager??
Because i upload some files via ftp but after they finish successfully i cant find them in "manage files"

Is there any problem with file manager??
Because i upload some files via ftp but after they finish successfully i cant find them in "manage files"

Hi

the file manager is fine... It is the moving of the files that is not... We are working on it as we speak!

Thanks for your patience

Hish

If I use PPD do I still get something if someone buys a premium account via my Premium referral link?If yes how much?

Hi

Only PPS will get you money from a sale

Hish

@Hish: I have sent you PM. You switched me back from Elite to Normal user, but the min. payout is 300$ and not as it should be... please check it.

I was switched back to normal on 7th February, but since then I didn't get any single payment and I was qualifying for receiving it.

@Hish: I have sent you PM. You switched me back from Elite to Normal user, but the min. payout is 300$ and not as it should be... please check it.

We sent you emails regarding the payment and you never got back to us.

the email was from affiliates (at) filesonic.com

please reply to it first

thanks
Hish

Hi

Only PPS will get you money from a sale

Hish

I don't know if it has been mentioned before but i think it would be better if the premium referal link was irrelevant to the paying scheme. What i'm saying is that both PPD and PPS plans should be able to benefit from this link.

The PPS and PPD refer to the money made from uploaded files. The premium referal link is a direct link to premium sales. With this link you can sell accounts even if you don't upload anything. As such, this would give more flexibility to your affiliates in advertising Filesonic services B-)

Hish, I got an email from affiliates@filesonic.com, yes.

Here is is:
Code:
from	FileSonic Affiliate <affiliates@filesonic.com>
to	FileSonic Affiliate <affiliates@filesonic.com>
[B]date	Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 12:10 AM[/B]
subject	Payment on Hold by Filesonic.com - URGENT
mailed-by	filesonic.com

And my reply:
Code:
	from	Edin Osmanbegovic <cober@cober.si>
[B]date	Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 12:34 AM[/B]
subject	Re: Payment on Hold by Filesonic.com - URGENT
mailed-by	cober.si

I responded to you within 24 minutes.

Hi incognito!

It should be better in the next few hours ... if not , then tomorrow will be better (servers are being installed as we speak)

Hish

Hish, I got an email from affiliates@filesonic.com, yes.

Here is is:
Code:
from	FileSonic Affiliate <affiliates@filesonic.com>
[B]date	Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 12:10 AM[/B]
subject	Payment on Hold by Filesonic.com - URGENT
mailed-by	filesonic.com

And my reply:
Code:
	from	Edin Osmanbegovic <cober@cober.si>
[B]date	Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 12:34 AM[/B]
subject	Re: Payment on Hold by Filesonic.com - URGENT
mailed-by	cober.si

I responded to you within 24 minutes.

Ok thanks!

I will follow up

Hish

I don't know if it has been mentioned before but i think it would be better if the premium referal link was irrelevant to the paying scheme. What i'm saying is that both PPD and PPS plans should be able to benefit from this link.

The PPS and PPD refer to the money made from uploaded files. The premium referal link is a direct link to premium sales. With this link you can sell accounts even if you don't upload anything. As such, this would give more flexibility to your affiliates in advertising Filesonic services B-)

Someone mentioned it a while back and it might be a good idea... I will discuss it with the team and let u know!

thanks for bringing it up:)

Hish

Hi Hish!
When $ from Playsonic will be payed?

Hi Sergio54!

I was just talking to Shufol a few mins ago and we were discussing... I will credit them in the coming few minutes:)

What rank did u finish??

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back