FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sergio54
I want to rename 100 files at once, but not every single file!!!

you could do that :)

select them all and click edit !

Hish look at screen
There is no that option!

kegil1.png

They have not considered bringing Spain in zone B, as in other Filehoster. I remember when I used this server and generated thousands of $, but that "Spain" was Area C was to stop its use.

Encouragement isn't a factor, Hish. You're advertising something on your website and you need to deliver on it, regardless of whether you're encouraged to do it or not :) It's a contractual obligation ;)

I can't be convinced that you didn't all knew about this, this is not a random error, server overload, or something out of your jurisdiction.

Also, if he can't answer me WHY, then choosing to ignore me isn't any kind of solution...

BTW, I just showed with screenshots that downloading IS NOT RESUMABLE. Firefox have same feature for resuming broken links like ANY other download manager.

Try to download this:

Code:
http://s46.filesonic.com/download/45965239/4d599572/2bd5fb7/a5eb9/2/59d84169/0e1da48cbd1a2614220d01be219e21f3f23fe310

Encouragement isn't a factor, Hish. You're advertising something on your website and you need to deliver on it, regardless of whether you're encouraged to do it or not :) It's a contractual obligation ;)

I apologize for that.. removing it now ... But when we said that, it doesnt mean that it doesnt work... It actually works with all download manager :)

Anyways, 2 mins and itll be gone :D

Hish

What I don't see from certain members' replies - if all are on the same side then what's with the attitude ?

If one thing is NOT clear or one thing is NOT working as expected , one can raise it in two ways - Simply notify it by explaining it ( constructive) or make an issue out of it (destructive).

I guess i made my point.

Regards

P.S. Hish , I don't want to sound gay but I love you, for your patience mate :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the wise post Reverse :)

I love affiliates like you that are also patient :)

You know, sometimes I attend to important things before answering less important ones... But in the end, everyone knows that Ill answer everything :)

Hish

I'm all for being professional about this, Hish :)

Anyway, I've tried it with IDM and Firefox/Chrome. Both don't seem to be able to resume it. It appears that the only way to 'resume' is to actually start the download from the original filesonic link. Not every download manager (and/or browser) has the capability to do that. Th direct link generated (which cvrle posted as an example) is a one time use thing. So resuming that is impossible. Now it would make sense if it were IP bound and/or cookie bound (or both), but in this case it's a one time use thing which sort of defeats the resume functionality for lots of download managers.

Not everyone uses an intelligent download manager like JD, so you need to keep that in mind too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back