FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish,

Can anything be done about uploading speeds in USA?
I am uploading with z-o-o-m's application, sometime speed is 1.4MB/s , sometime it's 450KB/s but sometime is 50KB/s depending where your switch server transfers me, on which uo wait for that last one, If I am not near PC to restart it. And that is incredible slploading server.
It is annoying, when I upload 10 files for example, no matter if 9 files have 1.4MB/s , if one have 60KB/s , I have towdown....like I am wasting money on 1Gbit server...
I am uploading less and less on FSC because of this, slowing down means less earnings...
Hope you will look into this problem.

Hi!

Since when has the speed been like this? I know uploaders who are getting 2-3 MB/s and more...

Where are you located ? What is your speed at home?

Thanks!

Hish

Hi Hish,

I'm now in PPD, but today i've got 1 sales. But that's not the actual problem. After i click that sales, the detail is my file link, but the referrer is not the forum i join / i never post there. Please check this. Maybe it is somebody else sales. My Filesonic username is like my username in this forum.

Thanks...

Hi!

This is a cookie issue... If the sale was made on a site that was not registered with FS for Domain Sales, then the last site registered that was visited by the buyer, will get the ref & the domain sale!

Thanks for your concern :)

Hish

I have problem when i want to change setings,i recive mail with confirmation link and when i click on link there is Error:Confirmation code not found in our data base! Where I'm wrong?I want to go premium but if i can not change settings...

my id:aca_jovanovic@open.telekom.rs

Thanks.

FTP PENDING problem.......it's not cool.................

PLZ CHECK the system..................

I should upload to fileserve instead.............

Hi hish, my server is 1Gbit server, located in Washington DC, 100TB, uploading speed was always like that, I am screaming 2 months back about this, but now I took time to write something constructive...

I don't upload from home, ofc, I have my dedicated uploading server, not shared.
I am getting blast speeds with others that I don't want to name here, but I would really preffer if you could do something about this...

And if you can finally offer API for developing upload applications, that would be great also

8cd976f3e0.png

In Progress 100% :|

I'm having the same problem with RU, especially when downloading from hotfile.
Hish already said that they're fixing the problem so let's wait. be pacient!

I'm sure they'll fix it.

Regards,

Please someone explain me why i cant change my settings?

Error: Confirmation code not found in database.

I am going crazy because this message!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back