FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still 0 sales..... come on. :(

The guys that have tons of sales.... share some tips, please!!!!

You need to have patience mate. You can't just start uploading to a filehost and expect rampant premium sales. Others who are getting good sales have worked hard over a period of time.

Keep uploading quality files and once your stockpile of files increase, you have a greater chance of selling premiums.

I've been uploading for over 2 months!!! Tons and tons of files..... :(

It's frustrating not seeing any results.

And on top of that, Remote Uploads are a "beauty" all day long.....

The status doesn't change at all. That's when it doesn't fail almost immediatly, giving a series of different errors each time..... :(

Sorry to say , but it was waste of time, billion of files were uploaded, but no download (the absolute zero !!) , u don't have a good reputation and people just avoid the filesonic download links, and u really need to change the 400mb limit download for free users...
i quite.

Hish, please resolve this
I have premium account on FileSonic, but I can't remote upload to usershare.net

[SLIDE]http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/9964/usersharer.jpg[/SLIDE]

try to type the name of the file you upload on search box...sometimes it stuck in the server. If you type the file name and if the file is already uplod to server it will show on your file manager...i used to try this when files that just finish upload not show.

hey Hish alertpay showing this will we get our payment on time

Dear AlertPay users,

We will be performing maintenance on our database between 5:45 - 8:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, February 8, 2011.
The website will still be available at that time, but access to your account and its features may be intermittent until maintenance is completed.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sorry to say , but it was waste of time, billion of files were uploaded, but no download (the absolute zero !!) , u don't have a good reputation and people just avoid the filesonic download links, and u really need to change the 400mb limit download for free users...
i quite.

Hi

I bet your account is opted for pay per sale... Please check in settings

Hish

wow..... remote uploads are completely messed up.... :(:(

everytime it's a different error... page not found, incorrect logins, premium account error, status pending for hours....

remote uploads need to be fixed ASAP. ever since they went down a few days ago, they never worked properly again..... :(:(

I've the same problem as bernard and BloodSucker.

Do something Hish! :(

Hi guys!

Who are u uploading from?

ANd what is your FS user IDs?

Thanks

Hish

Hish, one question. Let's say I post a folder link and it gets reported, do you only remove the files inside the folder or the entire folder as well.

I need clarification because Hotfile deleted the files and keeps the folder but Fileserve on the other hand, deleted both the folder and the files inside if they are reported.

Hi!

I think we delete the reported links only... I will verify this tomorrow and get back to u

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back