FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you get over 20 sales than go for 12$ fixed..

btw you should monitor that how much bigger sale are you getting from your 20 sales..

So, it's better to go 12$fixed right ?

From the week i'd tested 80% plan. I have 25 premiums with 335.2$ information below. From that week if i choose 12fixed i will get 300$ instead.

30 days = 17
90 days = 6
180 days = 0
1 year = 2
lifetime = 0

What do you think ??

please see my problem below, and i already sent to u a private message

this is my private message, sorry i was change the email with xxxxx

hi hish, please solve my mistake

i have registered with my email : xxxxxxx

when i bought premium account, i asked my friend to help me pay through paypal with email xxxxxxxx
it is automatically create new account for my friend email, can u change it back to my account? :(

thanks before

and u answer me :
Please re-send the same request you sent from the paypal account email (xxxxxxxxx) to sales@filesonic.com

We will transfer the premium at that point.

Thanks!

-Hish

and i already ask my friend to email to sales@filesonic.com
but has no response, please let me know when it is solved?

@Bloodsucker

It still a mystery for me too...
I've using Filesonic only for 3 week (almost). In first 2 weeks when im in PPD i got 5 sales...base on that situation i changed to PPS fixed 10...and...sadly ionly got 1 sales till today....

When you are in PPD...seems to easy got sales...but when in PPS...ouch..!!!

I've been on PPS for a few weeks.... and 0 sales, no matter how much I upload and share. :( :(
So basically, I'm not earning anything from filesonic and it's a lot of time spent trying..... :(

PPD is good but as per rule FS counts one download per premium user in a day..Hard to earn if all premium users are downloading files.

Hello BloodSucker

Its common not to have sales even if you upload more and more.

The risk is where you post , if one posts at forums ( they have code for links ) then members tends to buy off filesonic site directly and then download (as the links are not direct).

But in case one has a famous blog with 'clickable' direct filesonic links , or he posts at blogs , chances of getting a sale off your links is very high.

I am too facing this problem but yet managed to get 82 sales in around 2 months but I am 100% sure that if I would have posted on blogs I would get around 10-15 sales per day. :).

But I am too lazy :) besides I dont have a famous blog :))

Regards

@tmk

No, i didn't mean that...what i tried to say : count every finished download for premium users, not only the first one and the rest not counted...that will be help PPD users...i guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back