FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on with remote upload? It is not working for me. says DOWNLOADED and it is not moving files to my acc.. Any idea what is the problem?

What the hell is going on with my backup folders Hish ?
Many duplicate files ???? Almost files I didn't add to backup folder but it still appear ? Please tell me how to del it ???
Root folder 62 pages. Backup folder 262 pages =)

Remote Upload is definitely not working.

I just tried to remote upload with an old Hotfile affiliate account and it remote uploaded fine, but Filesonic has "Error_File_Not_Found" always.

Please fix this. It's been like this since the weekend started pretty much.

And the errors started right in the middle of a bunch of files I was remote uploading. They were showing progress and then all of a sudden "error_file_not_found" and now it is always showing this error.

I thought maybe Hostgator shut me down, but no, because otherwise I would not be able to remote upload to Hotfile.

@robinex

it's not even calculated for all tonight

last week was mon-tue to display promo totals so it is normal.

wait 48 hrs for total weekend results !!

-weird, last friday, i tried to change from 80% sales to fixed 12$ and it says i have to wait 1 more day..
-then yesterday, i tried again but it says i have to wait 1 more day.
-i tried minutes ago, and it says i have to wait 1 more day :(

Hish please manually change my account from PPD80% to PPDfixed12$ :(

-weird, last friday, i tried to change from 80% sales to fixed 12$ and it says i have to wait 1 more day..
-then yesterday, i tried again but it says i have to wait 1 more day.
-i tried minutes ago, and it says i have to wait 1 more day :(

Hish please manually change my account from PPD80% to PPDfixed12$ :(

Hello my friend!

I apologize for this! What is your FS nickname?

Hish

Hi Hish,

i use FileSonic preview and its great. Thanks for this. i have some improvement wishes :

1. i don't see all my pictures. Could you add browse function like file manager : page 1,2...

2. Could you increase thumbnail size. 300px good but not enough especially movie thumbnail. 400px or 500px would be great :)

3. Could you relate folder and pictures. Click folder in file manager and see only this folder related pictures in preview would be great.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back