FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know what is going on, but I've had 1 file uploading for over 2 hours..... a single 700mb file. :(:(

i guess it's the craziness of the weekend and the bonus offered.... site is too slow and uploading is almost impossible. :(

Guys, i have this problem : i uploaded about 15 files through Zoom's File uploader,when finished, i can see all 15 links in the uploader, but only half of files in file manager in my acc .. any ideas? thx in advance

I use Filezilla...nothing wrong..all files upload without corrupt...maybe the problem is from server from some region...since this morning i upload smoothly...<3

Hish where are you? were waiting for you :)

it's weekend man........we do not expect weekend support

hish i sent pm there is no request promo button anymore

check pm it on Monday please or whenever you have time.

If possible add promo earning to current total (don't wont get paid this month) :)

I'm asking again.
There are problems with FTP upload
Getting really slow speeds + unable to upload multiple files at all with Smart FTP. It works sometimes with cute ftp but it fails most of the time.

Hey Hish

Now since there are PayPal problems for many people

Why dont u add alternative modes of payments like Moneybookers and Paxum (Best alternative of epassporte atleast epass ever allowed peer to peer transfer for everyone but Paxum does allow for all countries

Even sites that are new to business duckload have 6 forms of payments for affiliates / webmasters that includes Alertpay, Paypal and moneybookers

You can add paxum and moneybookers as its the best addons as paypal is creating lots of problems now

Hey hish,why you don't give me back my account?

lol. why hish took your account ?? >_>

I think he ran away by taking your account :unsure: (just kidding :P)

mate its weekend .. so wait one more day when hish will come online and will see your problem.. B-)

btw.. what happened to ur account ??:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back