FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a FiSo premium and have always been able to download FiSo files with IDM or JDownloader.

But now all files turn up as 8 byte files. Download through Firefox or Safari Download Manager is ok, but IDM and JDownloader don't work anymore.

My premium account is entered correctly in these 2 download managers, and Jownloader has verified my premium account as correct.

I can't find a 'direct download' option as with RS or FiSe ....

So, does filesonic bans an account for account sharing? I have someone who does uploading and posting for me, so he will need to have access to my account. Will the account be banned because both I and him are able to have access to it?

I have a FiSo premium and have always been able to download FiSo files with IDM or JDownloader.

But now all files turn up as 8 byte files. Download through Firefox or Safari Download Manager is ok, but IDM and JDownloader don't work anymore.

My premium account is entered correctly in these 2 download managers, and Jownloader has verified my premium account as correct.

I can't find a 'direct download' option as with RS or FiSe ....

I am getting the same problem.....It just downloads a text file in which the words "bad hash" is written...
it download fine if don't use an accelerator

qqqqp.png

My One account was deleted i dont know why...
Thats why i make printscreen to my new account if this one also get deleted then i will left from filesonic

I am Making printscreen everyday So that i can ask this time with prove...

Nah I don't, I do get that error message though.. but I only registered once (back when it was sharingmatrix)

Hi,

To us, it shows that you do have 2 accounts with the same payment ID !

The paypal email is the other account.. Would you like us to delete it so that you can use the settings page again?

Hish

Yes please :) not sure how I registered twice, perhaps that was a friend of mine or something. All payments so far have been on the account I pmmed you :)

well , this is weird
i received 1.55$ now even though my account have more than 25$ to be paid
is this is bounce or something ?
thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back