FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for someone to help me earn with filesonic, I can be your referral s I have not joined yet, I used megaupload before so I know how to post but the mains forums where I used to post dont allow filesonic.

I think we should add pay per sale for Pay Per Download program with smaller commission, such as 30% 8-)

Ah, my username in FileSonic is smallvie. I haven't received my payment, can you check it for me plz ? Thanks!

hi filesonic...

what is this :

We now count downloads from premium users. We count one download per premium user every 24 hours.

if the premium user downloads 10 different unique files with in 24 hours...how can it be counted as 1

since he have downloaded 10 different files...

i think it should be counted as 10 downloads

hello filesonic official staff. I have a question.

I use 2leech.com. It is a rapidleech service. They do not block remote uploads. However, when i try filesonic's remote upload section, it is PENDING-PENDING and PENDING. It has been 1 hour, still pending, no movement. I can remote upload filserve but not filesonic. Please solve the issue. The links are like this:

It should basically remote upload, but i see no movement.

Regards.

icon1.gif

i'm setting acc pay to down and pay to sell :(
because 20/10 i'm sell 1 acc 0.3$ why 16-18-25/10 and 1/11 not pay to sell ????

i'm setting acc pay to down and pay to sell :(
because 20/10 i'm sell 1 acc 0.3$ why 16-18-25/10 and 1/11 not pay to sell ????
$0.3 was not you who sold.. This was the 15% compensation given to you by FS

Hish

I think we should add pay per sale for Pay Per Download program with smaller commission, such as 30% 8-)

Ah, my username in FileSonic is smallvie. I haven't received my payment, can you check it for me plz ? Thanks!

Again, same question asked.

Guys please read our news section!!

Before the 12th, you had less than $7 !! The minimum is $15 ! Not even close!

Next Tuesday you will get it because today you have reached the minimum.

Hish

Filesonic support i have no received my payment of this week please help

i think may be problem to change my payment method because i have recently changed my payment method before payout. please resolve this problem, thank's

Filesonic support i have no received my payment of this week please help

i think may be problem to change my payment method because i have recently changed my payment method before payout. please resolve this problem, thank's

my FS id rajsrt5@gmail.com

6UZ85J.jpg

Did you reach the minimum last Friday?

Why dont u add Paxum as an additional payment withdrawal system

Its same as epassporte but better then that

Over 150 adult companies are using it

It offers debit cards and also have check & wire withdrawal facility with low fees

Canada based company

$15 actually

Why dont u add Paxum as an additional payment withdrawal system

Its same as epassporte but better then that

Over 150 adult companies are using it

It offers debit cards and also have check & wire withdrawal facility with low fees

Canada based company

Hi, the features you explained are offered with AlertPay.. you can use them with us.

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back