FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i am thinking in Filesonic Premium, but I want to use it on my dedicated server, there are any problem with this? I can Limit de download Speed, which is the max speed?

Hish, please understand. I really make money. I dont know what happen. You can delete all my earn to 0. I will make again. Some DOG hate me and do something

Hi,

Remember that this is a SUPPORT thread, please stay on topic.

Off-topic discussion should be held elsewhere.

Best regards,
Hish

Hish, please understand. I really make money. I dont know what happen. You can delete all my earn to 0. I will make again. Some DOG hate me and do something

Your account was banned for fraud and premium cookie sharing on your website.

Hish

I just deleted 34 posts from members who are here to ask the same question over and over or to comment on the MU situation.

This is a SUPPORT thread. If you make a comment thats off-topic, I will be infracting you. If you already have open infractions, you could be banned instead.

Summary: stay on topic or gtfo :)

The servers are most likely being overloaded as with fileserve closing its affiliate program .... Most users stopped uploading there > More traffic/sales for filesonic....possibly double/triple so ofc there is gonna be some repercussions on server loads etc...

When Fileserve was down for maintenance the other day , same thing happened + FSC earnings tripled that day xD

Last edited:
Tweaks...

Hi, is it possible on the "File Status" page... under "Source", to show the new Filesonic link under the "origen" link... in another color as the same color (they are now both the same) as the "origen" link... In that case i could see much faster the completeness of my uploads, they are in general faster updated as the "Status" is...

Many thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back