FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, all files assign to server s268 cannot be download it say File not found
but the download webpage it seem fine and it show the filesize

Open an affiliate ticket the le in you are trying to download so we can properly check

hish/ marco
does the problem has been fixed of filepost as remote upload with filesonic?

We will be doing updates today and in the next days to fix it

Best regards,
Marco

While changing name of any file .

When i click edit button screen appears to change name and pass.

After changing name i press SAVE and screen hangs till i refresh page.

Name gets changed but for each file it takes lot time.

Any solution for this or it's just me facing this problem

What OS and browser are you using, as I can't replicate your issue

Best regards,
Marco

Hello Guys,

I am looking for a Help here.

This is a problem i am facing only with filesonic. Whenever i upload about 50-80 links and i want to select all 80 links in one go by clicking select all on the left top. it select my all uploaded files.

Is there any such option which i am unable to see and you know how to do it please tell me.. I have been facing a lot of problem as i have to select files manually and then i have to extract it and it takes a hell lot of time.

One more thing whenever i extract my links why all my links get scrambled.

Suppose i have uploaded splitted 5-6 rar files and i should get my links like this in sequence
part1.rar
part2.rar
part3.rar
part4.rar

But i always get my links as

part1.rar
part4.rar
part2.rar
part3.rar

If you refer to the total file number on the right, unselect the top file and select it again, it will fix the number of selected files.

When you extract links, they will be sorted in the order of uploaded. If you extract with CSV you can order them in the excel sheet

Best regards,
Marco

Hish/Marco is it possible to add Size feature to download link folders? I mean when a user clicks on folder link he/she can see the size of files seperately.

I will mention your suggestion to IT, thank you

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
Hello Guys,

I am looking for a Help here.

This is a problem i am facing only with filesonic. Whenever i upload about 50-80 links and i want to select all 80 links in one go by clicking select all on the left top. it select my all uploaded files.

Is there any such option which i am unable to see and you know how to do it please tell me.. I have been facing a lot of problem as i have to select files manually and then i have to extract it and it takes a hell lot of time.

4a0722b9cc.png

One more thing whenever i extract my links why all my links get scrambled.

Suppose i have uploaded splitted 5-6 rar files and i should get my links like this in sequence
part1.rar
part2.rar
part3.rar
part4.rar

But i always get my links as

part1.rar
part4.rar
part2.rar
part3.rar

If you refer to the total file number on the right, unselect the top file and select it again, it will fix the number of selected files.

When you extract links, they will be sorted in the order of uploaded. If you extract with CSV you can order them in the excel sheet

Best regards,
Marco

My first problem has been solved now.. Thanks Marco

but about reordering links i think there is a small bug in filesonic file manager.

Suppose I want to extract only 100 links and these 100 links have so many splitted links and i selected all format from account as well as this folder after selecting only 100 links and what i am getting all the time is when i opened my extracted txt and csv links that it has extracted all the links from my file manager.

Please Help me solve this last thing..

linksft.png

Anyone else having issues with filemanager at the moment?

What issues are you having?

Best regards,
Hish

My first problem has been solved now.. Thanks Marco

but about reordering links i think there is a small bug in filesonic file manager.

Suppose I want to extract only 100 links and these 100 links have so many splitted links and i selected all format from account as well as this folder after selecting only 100 links and what i am getting all the time is when i opened my extracted txt and csv links that it has extracted all the links from my file manager.

Please Help me solve this last thing..

linksft.png

You have two options for exporting links - All Folders in account or This Folder.

Best regards,
Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back