FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!

As promised, we are still tweaking our premium page and hopefully you will be noticing improvements in sales in the days to come!

We promise that we will always work as hard as possible to improve!

Best Regards,

Hish

great hish .. :)
---

i hope u guys look if u can reduce
the days between changing the plans from week
to 3 days as example that will be very nice and Flexible
for Affiliate users
week is to long

Hello Hish

Please check ticket : Request #209318

Why my Account was disable But I don't recept any email from you!

I use plan : Pay Per Download

Last edited:
Hacked-proof

Well...Filesonic is now the most popular filehost sharing service website. Most of the people use it because of the well-paid system, which has attracted a lot of uploaders to upload stuff via filesonic.

However, at the same time, filesonic has been hacked like crazy especially people with premium accounts. So getting a premium account of filesonic is risky.

The question is if FILESONIC has a way to provide hacked-proof approach for premium users to prevent from being hacked?

Some of the drawbacks of filesonic which previously discourage premium users from continuing using filesonic include:

Slow speed (only 500kbps)
Email with no response
Filesonic accounts get hacked so easily.

Just wonder if Filesonic could fix these issues. Cuz I would like to get a collaboration or premium account just for the sake of downloading. So I don't really care about the upload and get paid.

Well...Filesonic is now the most popular filehost sharing service website. Most of the people use it because of the well-paid system, which has attracted a lot of uploaders to upload stuff via filesonic.

However, at the same time, filesonic has been hacked like crazy especially people with premium accounts. So getting a premium account of filesonic is risky.

The question is if FILESONIC has a way to provide hacked-proof approach for premium users to prevent from being hacked?

Some of the drawbacks of filesonic which previously discourage premium users from continuing using filesonic include:

Slow speed (only 500kbps)
Email with no response
Filesonic accounts get hacked so easily.

Just wonder if Filesonic could fix these issues. Cuz I would like to get a collaboration or premium account just for the sake of downloading. So I don't really care about the upload and get paid.

Nice joke bro:)

The issue with jdownloader hasn't been fixed yet?

A lot of lost connections and connection timeout and slow download speed.

Please open an affiliate ticket.

Best regards

Hish

Hello Hish

Please check ticket : Request #209318

Why my Account was disable But I don't recept any email from you!

I use plan : Pay Per Download

Your account was banned for illegal, under-age content.

Hish

Still waiting for my payment, hope I get it

Sometimes there will be a delay with processors like PayPal - it will get there soon :)

Best regards

Hish

Your account was banned for illegal, under-age content.

Hish
Why you tell that ! All file Is Music , Japan idol Movies
Why My acc was banned for Illegal, Underage content.
Please check again !
I have not "under-age content File"

Or You baned me and do not payout for me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back