FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish I download a Filsonic file on my RL. then rar it in to 2 parts. then upload it . But my file goes delete instantly by Digital Fingerprint. But the source file is still alive on filesonic. How could it possible? Why digital fingerprint delete only my file? why not the source file? same file still alive on Fsc. Is digital fingerprint active for only particular uploaders?

I switched to Half n Half Fixed 5$ today as I'm getting one sale everyday, Lets see how that goes.
267d507e13.jpg

please view
Ticket #208481
please help me to consider this issue

Follow what I answered your ticket, they are the only one that can restore your account

Best regards,
Marco

I can't browse "My Files". It always go to log in page. What's wrong ? Yesterday had this problem but happen with "My Statistic" page.

Where to check that we sold what plan (Lifetime, 1 year) ? I see in my Advance Statistic page but can't find that stat about Membership as you. Could you tell me ?

Open an affiliate ticket for the account issue, the membership sold info is found by clicking the files that sales were made on in the advanced stats

Best regards,
Marco

My sales number plumbed with the new desing, and i don't think the new change anunced by marco will change my situation, why don't remove the create free account? i know the sales for filesonic still the same than few months ago but the affiliates get less sales counted since most of the people new start a free account then upgrade to the premium account and we get nothing for that.

Read this post http://www.wjunction.com/1240770-post29807.htm ;)

More patience ? :(:(:(:(:(:(

We will have an answer for you today, we will answer through the ticket

Best regards,
Marco

I do not have any future plan about sales. Cause ten thousands or more have premium
and sales goes down day by day. I will just share

Don't be discouraged, we are tweaking things to improve sales, your hard work will payoff :)

Hello! What's wrong with outstanding payment due on next payout day? It says that i'll get zero. Also asked your support, please check ticket 208214

Please answer the ticket

Pl view :Ticket #208634 "

thanks for suport!!

I answered your ticket but next time open your ticket under affiliate and we will answer you quicker

Best regards,
Marco

I am having some kinda weird problem FTP uploading ...

I queued 50 files all are Successful in Filezilla whereas in filemanager i can see only 14....

I am facing this problem from the last 2-3 days and please see Ticket #207841 ...

Thanks.

As we said before, posting your ticket numbers on the board will put you at the bottom of the list to be answered, make sure to open affiliate tickets and we will answer you.
If you still have an issue with the FTP upload, open an affiliate ticket with the files names and when they were uploaded

Best regards,
Marco

Are we ever going to be able to collapse folders again?

We are looking to make them collapsible, I will post it if we do change it

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
Hish/Marco, here's a quote from a popular premium generating site:

Jan 07 19:57 PDT: Filesonic Fixed some hours back. Issue was that they updated their system.

I think banning the accounts they use won't work, cause they'll just buy a new one. I mean, what's $9 to them right?

But if you target the ip ranges of the servers that they use, that would be more effective. Buying 100tb server from different DCs is more expensive than buying an account at Filesonic.

I mean just think about it, just a suggestion ;)

Hish/Marco, in case you missed my post :))

Thanks for the suggestion - our techs already seek out these sites server IPs!

Best regards

Hish

We will have an answer for you today, we will answer through the ticket

Best regards,
Marco

#208859 :( ok

Please don't post your ticket # on the board or else it will be answered last.

It wastes time between checking e-mails and the boards :)

Best regards

Hish

Please check again Request #208897. It wasnt fixed after my previous ticket :(

Thanks.

There is no issue with your outstanding balance for payment, the cutoff for payments amount is Friday midnight server time, the outstanding balance will be fix from Friday midnight until Tuseday midnight when the payment is sent

Best regards,
Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back