FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filesonic should stop delete files !!! It deleted more than 200 files and fileserve/filejungle doesn't deleted any file !!!

I think you will loose some users if this continues this way... X-(

What is happening with PlaySonic,,2 days 3 sale and PlaySonic credits are not increased but dropped -300 credits.:(

Playsonic qualifying credits are calculate on a 30 day basis, if your sales in the recent days are not as good as the days over 30 days, your qualifying credits will decrease

Best regards,
Marco

Please fix the servers that slow , this slow servers are killing the sales
Thanks!

same as me :'(
who can tell me which filehost RU to filesonic working currently?

Send us links in affiliate tickets so we can help you, we can't do much if you post on boards for those issues

Best regards,
Marco

where a option playsonic credit in new theme?

Top right corner of the file manager

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Kliton
What is happening with PlaySonic,,2 days 3 sale and PlaySonic credits are not increased but dropped -300 credits.:(
Playsonic qualifying credits are calculate on a 30 day basis, if you sales were better in the period over 30 days your qualifying credits will decrease

Best regards,
Marco
If I convert my points to Premium Voucher, and I not activate the voucher,the voucher expires or not??

Thanks!!!

I am not getting the decent upload speeds these days ..i am using EU FTP and server is in NL.Is it normal?I was used to get decent speeds in past..but not now.

hi marco/hish
what's wrong with my domain sale? today i have 1 domain sale but 0$
[slide]http://i.lulzimg.com/dce5f84d82.jpg[/slide]

Hello,

I would like more informations about a setting in payment options.

On this page :
http://www.filesonic.fr/user/managePaymentAccounts
there is my Paypal account set, and there is a setting called "Limit".

What is that limit ? Because I would like to stop receiving money from Filesonic to Paypal account, for some weeks (I dont want automatic payment), and I would like to know if it is possible.

Thank you.

If I convert my points to Premium Voucher, and I not activate the voucher,the voucher expires or not??

Thanks!!!

They should not expire until they are used

hi marco/hish
what's wrong with my domain sale? today i have 1 domain sale but 0$
[slide]http://i.lulzimg.com/dce5f84d82.jpg[/slide]

Open an affiliate ticket with your login information and the screen shot so we can answer you

Marco pls reply ticket #206133

Hish is taking care of it, he will answer you soon

Best regards,
Marco

Hello,

I would like more informations about a setting in payment options.

On this page :
http://www.filesonic.fr/user/managePaymentAccounts
there is my Paypal account set, and there is a setting called "Limit".

What is that limit ? Because I would like to stop receiving money from Filesonic to Paypal account, for some weeks (I dont want automatic payment), and I would like to know if it is possible.

Thank you.

The limit is the maximum payout we send you, if you don't want payments remove your payment information

Agree..!

It's best solution for everyone. Thanks for listening Some of your affiliates feedback.

Finally you have changed the upgrade page.Thank you hish

Sound good :)

It will be more gud if Elite user get Elite skin ;)

Thank you for your past suggestions and Champ, we will see what we can do for an elite banner ;)

Best regards,
Marco

4ce5e95bbb.gif

Please delete free user section and increase sales!

user reported me that they can't download the file. They told me that whenever the click on Green Download Button they got system error message. whats going on

Today I got more downloads in filejungle due to this error.

Anybody have the same problem.

Premium member are able to download the file but free user get the same problem with each file.

4ce5e95bbb.gif

Please delete free user section and increase sales!

Correct pls delet free account
last month i made 60 + sale this month only 2 :SX-(

i know many ppl invest for uploading :D
like they buy Powerful vps
300 usd for filesonic only
but filesonic they just broke there heart :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back